I need help on vending machines

So maybe I’m useless then?? lolol

No, I have been on gimkit creative sense the day it launched and I still don’t know the coding aspect of it, but I have became one of the most known map makers on the WIX and most of the regulars know. A lot of people know that that is my strong suit. From making props by using props to making the best Among Us map. All I am saying is coding might not be your thing, maybe map making is, but if not both will still take time and practice to become good at. There is no such thing as being useless, trust me.

well maybe you cannot help with the speed I can fix that later rn my energy generator won’t work

The default value should be 0 for the property.

Ok, again I am sorry that I was not much help.

that’s ok how do i make my generator work for every 7 seconds to give energy??

Add a repeater to repeat a task every 7 seconds and wire that to a item granter that will grant energy(however much you want to grant) and done!

what I have is a vending machine hooked up to a repeater that’s hooked up to item granter

Make it to were an item giver will give all the players on a team a certain amount of energy and set the time to 7 seconds.

That’s good! Does it not work?

Yes how am i ging to do that?? I am a rookie lol IDK basically nothing abt gimkit

Nope it does not work… well it does it justs gives y energy once and it’s done

Did you make sure to set your repeater’s “Stop strategy” to “After recieving on a channel?”

Oh no i did not let me try that…

Ok that is most likely the issue.

It works! Thank you very Much :slight_smile:

That’s great! No problem!

Great way to explain it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.