I need help again for voting system

Continuing the discussion from The Ritheked Version of Voting (1.0)! ~6% Memory | Difficulty: :orange_square::

so i don’t rly need help but I want to make a voting system for a teams game and when I change the team back will it change randomly or back to the same team they were at the beginning ?

I think it’s randomized.

1 Like

I would ask @getrithekd, @Haiasi, @EggNoodle, or @Shdwy. They would know more than anyone else on how voting systems work and they can guide you on how to make one.

2 Likes

Why are you using 1.0 getritheked system? Shouldn’t you use his updated one?

2 Likes

1: Yeah, getrithekd said 1.0 doesn’t work so you should try using 2.0

2: yeah wolf but I don’t understand it as well lol
also you probably shouldn’t ping shdwy… he said he doesn’t want to get pinged on Help topics but doesn’t mind him getting pinged in clay-institute , unresolved or technical .

1 Like

why shouldn’t I? I was talking with him and blackhole earlier, and he is still some what active.

2 Likes

I have no idea how voting systems work. I could probably figure it out, but I’ve barely thought about them in all my time in Gimkit.

Among us wasn’t on my list of high priorities :skull:

5 Likes

oh, my bad, I thought because you are like blackhole on programing(top notch) you might know.

I was using his system, @Haiasi & @Magenta_Dragon bc on his last post he said even if some things dont work he’ll help me once I’m done.

1 Like

No it won’t. But there is a solution without changing teams. I need to make some changes though. It’s too much for a help post, so I’ll make 1.1.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks @getrithekd also earlier in my OTHER help post u said u would have to make some changes so the 1.0 version DOES work. Could u add that in the 1.1 version? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I’m adding.

1 Like

Alright, thanks, @getrithekd ! :melting_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.