I need a thumbnail pls

oh thank you @Rainbow

1 Like

it might just be technique, not the site they use

I mean my canvas doesn’t have many drawing elements

1 Like
  1. I made a FEW before I knew they weren’t allowed.
  2. I stopped when I found out they weren’t allowed.
  3. We talked about this in discord

and, my response to you @Bluey

Don’t overexaggerate and twist facts to work for your side. It’s just…. immature, ngl.

These kinds of formers are the exact reason why I left, but I had to address this.

Come on, people. Know when to acknowledge that you are wrong and know your facts before you use them against others. It’s basic common sense.

bye

3 Likes

nah I never did that tho :skull:

1 Like

w thanks for the thumbnail. u can try my game if u want its called escape room

1 Like

I need to get 300 more gimbucks tho

1 Like

Never get discouraged, giving up is not an option

2 Likes

I promise to play your game, tell me how much longer and I will make a decision :slight_smile:

2 Likes

apoligies im still not done yet

still WIP

2 Likes

Right now I’m working on creating another miniature (my secret: putting a quiz with incorrect questions so you know which one is correct, and answering 1 question every minute. The truth is that the new Gimkit XP system is very easy, you don’t even need to play)

1 Like

idk the best way to grind xp tho

1 Like

advertising
you(advertising) said(thing)

1 Like

why is there so many posts?

1 Like

maybe this will help

1 Like

not exactly what you ment but I mean, a dragon making sure you don’t escape would make some sense because you know who set up the traps and stuff. plus the dragon would make a good final boss, maybe get a sentry with chompz costume and give it slingshot to represent his fireballs and you half to dodge him to escape. but it’s alright if you don’t add that stuff, it is your game after all.

2 Likes

DANG. all I do is manipulate shapes to turn it into a masterpiece (it’s actually much easier to do if your good at it and saves more time)

3 Likes

@GameCreator1 , I am done. need me to add anything?
Screenshot 2024-09-07 11.26.59 AM

4 Likes