1 Like

advertising
you(advertising) said(thing)

1 Like

why is there so many posts?

1 Like

maybe this will help

1 Like

not exactly what you ment but I mean, a dragon making sure you don’t escape would make some sense because you know who set up the traps and stuff. plus the dragon would make a good final boss, maybe get a sentry with chompz costume and give it slingshot to represent his fireballs and you half to dodge him to escape. but it’s alright if you don’t add that stuff, it is your game after all.

2 Likes

DANG. all I do is manipulate shapes to turn it into a masterpiece (it’s actually much easier to do if your good at it and saves more time)

3 Likes

@GameCreator1 , I am done. need me to add anything?
Screenshot 2024-09-07 11.26.59 AM

4 Likes

I don’t know HOW you do it, but somehow you make gims with “long legs” look so GOOD/COOL. I’m not the OP, but I LOVE this thumbnail!!! :heart: @NPC_da_CPU. Edit:Have you seen my thumbnails lol? Even though its “bland” its 20X better than anything I could do

Not sure why you like it @Rainbow , (tn too bland, only 3 gims in it) but tysm!

1 Like

Hey @ tell me how to change the color programming in Canva, mine don’t appear like that because yours do

@Crazy.com ,click on draw, click on a marker, clickon the colo, then change the color

1 Like

Hey, I was referring to the thickness, but it’s good that you put photos of the gym you want to draw as a guide. Hey, I can share some with you. I have a solarium at number 1.

I mean the thickness you normally use

weight I normally use: 36
thing on the corner is an extension called page marker

2 Likes

and how do I activate that extension?

sigh search up Google extensions on Google,
click chrome web store, search up page marker on chrome web store,
(page marker is the one that has a red marker as the logo
click on it, then click on add to chrome

2 Likes

how 2 open page marker:

ok @Crazy.com , I’m not going to post anything more cus it might get flagged

3 Likes

Sorry @GameCreator1 I’m not going to make a thumbnail anymore. I’ve made the decision to half-quit thumbnail drawing and only do one per week.

I will admit, it’s better than mine, and I half to agree with rainbow, its amazing.

1 Like