I need a thumbnail for my gimkit game? (deadline will happen before the poll when eveyone is done)

anyways the poll for having a deadline has ended the results are…

(drumroll)

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

V

NO was voted the most. there will be no deadline ^^

Well obviously you would need a deadline at SOME point though. You know that right?

2 Likes

yeah but maybe after the THUMBNAIL VOTE poll there will be a deadline

2 Likes

buuut when I ment no deadline I mean everyone gets done with there thumbnail and the poll would start and new people would half to finish faster before the poll ends and when they finish I’ll add them to the poll but when the poll ends, the deadline starts.

anyways everyone so far we have 2 people done so lets try to get at least 10 people done for poll

GOAL FOR POLL: 10 ppl must be done

2 ppl down 8 more to go

Well you cant add people to an already made poll. Well I guess you can BUT it will RESET all the previous votes

Im just saying that maybe you should consider a deadline (it might encourage others to finish faster. It doesn’t even have to be soon, it could be a month away)

Also this whole statement is confusing me, could you please explain it “better”

2 Likes

alr then… when the poll starts that will be the deadline buuut that wont happen till everyone is done. does that make sense?

okay the title is changed ^^
but now that we wait for everyone it isn’t really like a deadline cuz it has to be scheduled.

What does the poll determine-

Im so consuzzled lol

Like who moves on to the next round?

2 Likes

the poll is when we vote who has the best thumbnail, remember last time cuz I know you were in that topic before it got wiped out for no reason

and I just learned a new word from you lol

consuzzled= confused and puzzled

2 Likes

But how does that determine the deadline?

I meant to say “Confuzzled” oops

2 Likes

it alr we all make mistakes lol

I also sent you something in your art gallery I think its the page where I made you that art

2 Likes

Are you asking who had that PFP? I do believe it was gimkitnoobie. @GrimReaper7

However I’m not sure how that relates to this current topic, I don’t really want anyone to get flagged as offtopic!

2 Likes

when will the game release