I need a thumbnail for my gimkit game? (deadline will happen before the poll when eveyone is done)

I need help with this thumbnail about a game called gimland and the 5 beastlords that got wiped out for no reason. but if you ask why i’m resending it, I have permission
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/dear-moderators/88939/2?u=grimreaper7
so if you have questions and directions i’ll tell you about them but here’s some instructions:
I need bonesy jumping off a mountain that is at the bottom center, five seeds, one is a purple one floating and glowing above bonesy, and the other 4 (red, yellow, green, and blue) float and glow around bonesy, and for extra the bosses underneath there own beastseed.(except the purple celestial boss that one can be above)

me and my sister @serial_destination_V can try grim

3 Likes

alr

and I will be doing a poll at the end and idk about the deadline tho

2 Likes

alright (hopefully i win) (CHAR’S back :smiley: )

2 Likes

Imma start digitizing my thumbnail for this

: p

3 Likes

yay

2 Likes

yay your back ^^

2 Likes

Here’s my thumbnail! (the one I made before your request was taken down)

Edit:See thicker/revamped version below

2 Likes

I might actually redo this one with thicker lines (I’m going through a phase or smth) so keep that in mind!

2 Likes

that looks so cool/good

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s legit either way, I don’t think he’d make the effort to at least attempt to add proof if it didn’t actually exist.

(Maybe sharing posts messaged privately to moderators isn’t possible? Idk though)

2 Likes

Heres one where I changed/fixed a few things. You can choose both or just choose one

2 Likes

Here’s ya thumbnail!
for the 5th time

2 Likes

THERE ALL AMAZING! :smiley:
that means we half to wait for the others, then POLL TIME

2 Likes

sorry you had to post it for the 5th time lol @gimkitnoobie

but anyways ima have a poll if there should or shouldn’t be a deadline

poll is down here

I

I

I

I

I

V

should there be a deadline?

• yes
  • no
0 voters

Is this good???

2 Likes

interesting but if you need to see examples of what to do I do @Rainbow and @gimkitnoobie 's thumbnails will show you as an example what to do cuz if I explain everything it, it will be A LOT

2 Likes