I need a thumbnail for my gimkit game? (deadline will happen before the poll when eveyone is done)

What I mes Sorry for that

2 Likes

unless you want me to explain it and there’s A LOT to explain

it alr

I’ll post the bosses here in a sec

Quick question: Will PDF’s of the thumbnail be good?

2 Likes

it depends but if you are good at making thumbnails with it, do what ever you need to make a thumbnail (except plagiarizing, that would be bad)

Alr only reason why I asked is bc I’m using Adobe Photoshop for the thumbnail I’m making (if it doesn’t crash again)

2 Likes

oh yeah and welcome to the forums @Wollamshram I know you joined 1 day ago but your still new so… yeah

2 Likes

nice (I’ma hope it doesn’t crash)

Same Here. I use it almost daily.

2 Likes

I use Canva almost daily (that’s how I make my artsy stuff)
but lets not get too off topic tho

:smiling_face_with_tear: It crashed again before It could even Load up.

2 Likes

lol

anyways
ignore the devices and wires and barriers, it look better in game and these bosses are feisty when I start the game lol
red beastseed=dragon boss
yellow beastseed=pyramid boss
blue beastseed=kraken boss
green beastseed=plant boss
purple=celestial boss

plant

dragon

pyramid

kraken

celestial

and no they are not in order

2 Likes

oof moment

Niceeeeee. each boss has it’s own difficulty or each boss just has their own set health?

2 Likes

yup

some lore: these bosses are actually being controlled by the people underneath them (or inside for celestial), creating a curse apon gimland, and to make more sense the game has “5 BEASTLORDS” meaning the beasts are being controlled by those lords, makes sense?

:sob::sob: My own Best friend just said your game design is smarter than me.

2 Likes

DANG! but its ok cuz if you believe its not true then its not true ^^

Thanks for the encouragement and but he’s right about one thing. The game itself gotta be good if it took you a while.

2 Likes