Hello can I have a thumbnail for my color DLD? Thx!!
(Also I’m new to forums so really sorry if I do something wrong
)
I can maybe do it but i need more details
Try this format:
This will make it easier to understand what you want in your thumbnail.
ok! I have a color dont look down with 6 summits. I hope that its shows a Pumpgim jumping across rainbow blocks that says “The Gimster’s Color DLD!” in the corner
ok ill make it now!
thx so much!!! (I’m new so sorry if I do something wrong)
i can make a thumbnails (also welcome to forums gimster)
thx @morphues! that would be great!!!
i will get started tomorrow ![]()
ok thanks a lot
![]()
no problem if you need anything else just ping me
@regulars can you close this?
(or anyone I just know that they can)
To close a topic just mark one as a solution
nice thumbnail!
also good thumbnail @iloveplushiesgurly
Thanks
@The_Gimster which background do you like the best for the thumbnail?
I’ll make a thumbnail!


