I need a game idea :D

Sure, why not? adding extra words to meet the 20 word standard

1 Like

:laughing: Minecraft scuffed edition.

1 Like

Does anyone have any maps they want to share? If we keep it in one post, I think weā€™re good.

1 Like

Letā€™s all watch one of the most disturbing black&white movies ever made, All Quiet on the Western Front

2 Likes

You mean maps? not gamemodes?

1 Like

:peace_symbol: peace :v:

xxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen Lxmas :grinning: extra characters

1 Like

Whatā€™s an Un-featured helper, and can I be one.

2 Likes

Make a cool Pac man game

1 Like

Hey Oblivion! Un-Featured helpers where people on the old forum who didnā€™t have the featured helper tag, and didnā€™t really care about the tag, they just liked to help people! If you want to become an Un-Featured helper, ask @Thats_Gimpossible, I think heā€™s the one who started it!

1 Like

I mean I donā€™t think there are anymore featured helpers in this forums page so uh yeah

1 Like

yeah rip my shiny featured helper tag lol

1 Like

Donā€™t worry you can just create your own forum on the old forum website, then create 90 alts and give every single one of them the shiny tag.

1 Like

Unfeatured helpers are basically a community that was developed in the old forum

3 Likes

Rip. It will be forever remembered.

1 Like

itā€™d be cool to make multiple ideas into one like snowy survival, but if you want one singular game idea, iā€™d suggest a town of salem or werewolf inspired game where one player is the werewolf and they kill a player each night and during the day time, people have to discuss who the werewolf is that has many different roles. you could explore around the town during day and you could create a way to implement a questioner, earn cash, or gain upgrades or like the ability to not be killed during one night (you might have to add a limit for that though)

1 Like

Okayā€¦ hehā€¦

(somebody actually figured out a way to solve this, by the way)

2 Likes

lets see here nowā€¦ wtf I give up lol

2 Likes

Initially the people trying to solve this (including me - not that I helped much) failed to get it right, and the little green robot (who we used to play the game) had their sense of self removedā€¦ eventually somebody went back and figured out the correct answer, but it was a very long and complicated process :]

2 Likes

do like 4 levels, each level a diff seasons

2 Likes