I need a game idea :D

Comment any fun game ideas and i might make one :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Will! Nice to see you. Do you know if any of the other ‘Unfeatured helpers’ have joined the forum? I was on the plane when they switched platforms. Thank you!

Have you tried invisible mazes? It’s simple but fun & interesting.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I dont think i have seen any unfeatured helpers other than you and thanks for the idea:D

3 Likes

Maybe like a escape a prison map or farming map

4 Likes

I’d normally suggest trying to develop your own ideas (make creativity a habit!), but since you’re asking: taking a more generic idea (fighting arena, farming game, maze-solving exploration, competing for quick completion of objectives - even other games you’ve played before can be an inspiration) and adding your own unique ideas to it can make it even more interesting. Using an arena-like battle system as a foundation to build upon, you can add unique environments/mechanics and even a backstory to make players more engaged in the game. Taking an already-existing game idea (like BedWars’ base-defense gameplay) and changing things up (like making the game take place in a specific environment or against computer-controlled enemies) can spark new interest in a potentially boring, already-exhausted style of gameplay. Just make a game that you think you’d like to play, and odds are that some other people will enjoy playing it too!

11 Likes

that is a great idea Thank you:D

3 Likes

ok so just post all of those?

2 Likes

Ok i have sent it.sorry for the wait i got off to eat dinner.

2 Likes

Please help by voting on this:

3 Likes

You should probably try to make your own ideas, but here are some challenges for you:

Calculator
Tic-Tac-Toe
Among Us
Death Run

I hope that helps!

2 Likes

@Cameron_Sharer
Hi! I was an Un-Featured Helper
Sry I ran out of posts yesterday

2 Likes

Guys I’m back!
A game were vortex and echo battle. Vortex is trying to break into echo safe and vice versa. You can build sentries and barriers to protect your safe. After your safe is gone, ya lose.

2 Likes

Hi guys! I’m here, previous nominated for head of un-featured helpers group…
I think Josh made the right choice after dealing with Reckoner lol

2 Likes

Reckoner is still here unless this is a imposter:
@Thats_Gimpossible Yeah and i’m going to edit this because I don’t want to waste posts.
Deleted the image because just read the community guidelines

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: let’s hope he doesn’t do anything bad to the forum

2 Likes

@Alan_Shen
Me too, me too. Nice to see you! I think LxMas is here. Have you seen him?

3 Likes

Hey, @Thats_Gimpossible , if you run out of posts jus edit your previous ones in this chat. I will then relay them to the target post.

3 Likes

I have seen him in some help forums

3 Likes

Where is everyone? I need to stimulate my intellect! Give me a problem to solve, people! My sanity depends on it!

2 Likes

Want a math problem?
smthing like graphing? I could give you a graphing question
Ok here goes! 5x=y and y^3=125 this is pretty easy tbh but whatever
Also what about 5x=y and y^3=2744

3 Likes