I’m making bots in gimkit creative, I need some help

If you’re making a shooter game, you could make anti-cheat by checking if someone has gotten too many elims in a certain period of time.

The bot could also sense when players have an inapropriate name.

Good idea!
Wait, what’s an elim?

Which you don’t need a bot to do. You just need a name checker with a giant list of censorable words.

2 Likes

How would I make a bot that could do math or equations?

You can make a text property with every bad word you can think of and a bit of block code checking if the players name contains any of the words in the property

If you do not even know what you are going to use your bot for, how can you possibly know how you are going to develop your bot?
You should brainstorm for a bit and come back later when you have more cohesive ideas.

3 Likes

I will make a bot that finds the likelihood of a player getting beaten.

that could be done with inspect element

What is inspect element?

I think that could be done without a bot. by getting the wins and losses of a player and how long the games lasted, a percentage could be made of how likely a player is to win/lose

1 Like

download (68)
low quality sorry
double click and at the bottom
also,

you never answered my question >:(
@111
@sigmaman99

Gimkit creative :slight_smile:

Just wondering, how old are you?

1 Like

Me?

Yes, you. How old are you?

2 Likes

Old enough

Who is @sigma99?

ok thank you

when someone presses a button it will enable a barrier. the bot that is in a separate room will see the color and do a command. when a different barrier is activated, a different color will show, this makes the bot do a different command

my special man
back on topic