I have a request... do you have a **Clue?** NOT A THUMBNAIL REQUEST

Hey guys, as 2 of you know, I made a poll asking whether I should make clue, well, 2 was enough and I’ve started, the only thing is that I want to include pictures on how it would look. But, I don’t want to waste my time making the board since I’m not that artistic, so, if anyone thinks they can do it, can you make the clue board along with individual pictures of each room and a picture of them all together? You will be credited for making the board. So, anyone up for the challenge?

So are you wanting a thumbnail (I just skimmed through it, and I don’t think you specified)

please mark as art if this was supposed to be requesting art

Oh, I don’t exactly want a thumbnail, I want a recreation of the board using, props, terrain anything your creative brains can think of! I want to use my brain for the technical stuff, but I want to include the board just to add more to the guide.

1 Like

You may want to change the title of this too (art challenges aren’t allowed, I know that’s not what you’re doing but it’s a little confusing)

3 Likes

So do you want like someone to go into a game and create this or like draw it?

Yeah, that’s what I’m hoping for.

1 Like

I may be up for this challenge then! (not set and stone though). Ill try to work it into my schedule :smile:

1 Like

Great! Take all the time you need, unlike other thumbnail requests, there isn’t a time limit, I just don’t want you to take forever. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, @Rainbow, you up for the challenge?

1 Like

I think so! (I’ll at least TRY and make it) I’ve never made something quite like this so don’t set your expectations too high :sweat_smile: (I’ll let you know if I fail)

1 Like

Just think of it as a thumbnail but with props and terrain! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, @Rainbow, how’s it going now? Finished it? Still working on it? Decided not to?

1 Like

Am going to work on it (if you saw I forgot about this post, again apologies) I will try to move it to the top of my list (probably tommorow)

1 Like

Sorry @Toothless, I tried and fa iled (it came out a bit… wonky). I hope someone helps you soon though :heart:

@Toothless I can see what I can do, but I need to know when do you want this to be done by

2 Likes

Well @Loperander0, so far there’s no do date (just don’t take forever)

2 Likes

Yeah, I surely wont take forever, I should start on this, I’ve been busy stopping off-topic post all day

2 Likes

But what about my thumbnail you said you were making

I’m still doing that too, Ping me in your topic so I can remember