Hunger games map

When I saw @I-am-helpful’s question, it reminded me of this post from waaaay back.

I think so, i don’t really know. I didn’t meet you on the old forums, though.

Alright guys, let’s get back on-topic here.

2 Likes

hi guys im back sorry i left they have a post restriction for the first day on

Yeah it is sad, but now your back, so what else do you need help on?

how do i get melee weapons?

hey @NavyCatZ i play cello for hillcrest middle

1 Like
1 Like

hi i haven’t been on in days its been a dread but i had soccer so that’s why i haven’t been on

Maybe add a weapons room so players could buy better weapons

Welcome to the forum, @Coolyag28! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the community @Coolyag28!

welcome @Coolyag28 to the forum i joined a few days ago so feel free to come here and voice your opinion i also made another topic called backrooms map

A lot of the people here are. I suggest deleting that reply, as it has nothing to do with this post and you may get flagged.

i mean i can a share a link of a hunger games i made

Don’t share your game codes here, since this could cause spam and clutter.

Please don’t post codes here, they are against the Guidelines. You could post them on the wix or discourse.

Welcome to the forum, _! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!