How would you make a 2048 bit prime number randomizer?

Which is?

ā€¦its a secret, im not gonna ruin it.

2 Likes

Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Please tell me @LEPRECON2024 !

You totally know what Iā€™m making.

1 Like

I Can not, I have Sworn to Secrecy to The Secret Gods.
I will Not Ruin This Suprise.

1 Like

All I have to say is you are one smart cookie.

I can help, if someone tells me WHAT heā€™s trying to do! Please! I really want to help with this!

Yeah Whatever You Need Me To Do I Can Help With

This makes me feel like you are lying about, but back on topic:
I watched the videos, and the first one is confusing, but the second one might help. I think that if you give me until next Friday I will have either made no progress, a lot of progress, or be done.

1 Like

No, @LEPRECON2024 isnā€™t lying. He told me (on a different site where no one will find it) and it makes perfect sense. Genius idea, @FusionLord! I wonā€™t say anything, but if u want my help, just reach out to me at the link below.

IF someone tells me, I will help!!!

You donā€™t need to be told what it is to help. (Because itā€™s been mentioned already several times.) Just read all the replies. And if you still donā€™t understand, idk what to tell ya.

Emphasis on the last sentence.

just like other games, gimkit has a limit to things. i dont think you can make a 2048-bit prime number because some games already cap at 9223372036854775807 so making a 600-digit number prob wont work because the cap thing i mentioned eariler (the 64-bit integer limit) is just 19 characters already soooooooā€¦

Well, idk what to tell ya.

I say that is a great idea just make the second zero the highest number you want is and maby that will work?

That should work, but it takes a very long timeā€¦ To get an idea, people are willing to pay money to make it faster. Lots of it.

@Gimkit101 - How can I contact you through there?

Welcome to the forums @Gilacticat !

Iā€™m gonna say this again- stop pressuring him to reveal this. Itā€™s just annoying. Fusion lord is generating primes for an RSA algorithm, so if you can find a solution to that, thatā€™s whatā€™s needed.

1 Like