How would you make a 2048 bit prime number randomizer?

What’s triggering the rng? If it doesn’t use any channels, you could set a variable between 2 2048 bit numbers, seef if that variable is a prime number and if so, set the text or notification to the variable. If it isn’t prime, make it trigger itself again

3 Likes

@Gimkit101 how do I contact you?

Wait. @Blackhole927. What if… we assume the Reimann Hypothesis to be true, and just build off of that? 37% of the numbers on the critical strip are proven to be correct, if it turns out to be wrong, then oh well. But this gives us access to a bunch of theorys that can calculate primes, as long as we assume the hypothesis to be true.

4 Likes

Uhhhh… maybe that might work?
I really don’t know enough about this math to know how to get from the Riemann hypothesis to prime detection.

I just made the mistake of trying to find out how to do it assuming the Riemann hypothesis is true. Of everything I found, I understood maybe 3% of it, but here is something that might be relevant:

Source: number theory - How related is the distribution of primes to the Riemann Hypothesis? - Mathematics Stack Exchange

2 Likes

thank you i am here to learn and help as much as possible

1 Like

On the chat box on my blog, @FusionLord. It’s in the bottom right corner.
Nevermind, I just saw your message and responded.

1 Like

I didn’t see it
Can you send it again (Can’t share my email)

1 Like

K I will.

2 Likes

My screen rn

1 Like

Did u get it?

1 Like

Yes, I did!

1 Like

Sorry, it’s just that I want to help, but I can’t if I don’t know what I’m helping with.

I think you can… that much is clear from the helping everyone else did above.

But whatever, this is an irrelevant argument anyway.

I believe in finding other ways.

You can use Willan’s formula, however, it is inefficient and we don’t have a factorial function in gimkit + gimkit’s number precision.

More in-depth explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=j5s0h42GfvM

1 Like

I’ll look into it!