How would I make "Walk to school in OHIO"

this is an animation theory.

If you want someone to test it, you should create a topic in the Help category. There are always plenty of people willing to be of service over there, however, I will have to flag this post for not being on the topic of the current conversation.

1 Like

Bruh you don’t need all that. All you need is a trigger clock/loop which is a lot simpler, cleaner, and more effective than whatever your version is.

You’re gonna need a lot of lasers… :sweat_smile: :saluting_face:

1 Like

Not true, because I am asking help for the animation part of the game.

And that is in this: but only @eiqcrmeliutgwhc responded, with a it looks like it works.
Animation help - idea

I dont think I ever actually flagged it, I just forgot to delete the post.

1 Like

Can any body figure out the animation above?

due to u using an alt and it being against the rules and i actually don’t really know if it actually against the rules because u requested it and idk if it against the rules or not if it really was i guess u woulda been banned by now.

quick question how much memory would u be using when u are finished or how much u used right now?

Bro ABCDalt has permission. His account got banned for some reason and the mods are fine keeping with him keeping his alt account.

1 Like
to @Theaxolotl

hey if u might not understand or read it i said

i not saying that what he doing right now is wrong! if i did and it actually turn out he was he woulda been banned i just answering his question or adressing it just in case nobody did yet! also i said this in my own words and what got me to say this is when u said

when i also said he requested it i don’t understand why u telling me this.

i also have something else to ask how are u gonna make all these death animation work? or animations work?

and two rights don’t equal a left.

3 Likes

i know how!
Bmp

1 Like

Still need help. Can anyone help me figure out the trigger clock or animation?

scratches head isn’t that technically necroposting?
Tell me if I’m wrong

necroposting is responding to a post from a while back

To post to a long inactive discussion thread

Correct, but i still need help
it is unresolved

well, you wernt repling and you stil need help so I wouldn’t call it necroposting. i would say necrop is this:

June 21, 2010: (jeffo) I like apples

June 21, 2010: (Bob) Ok?

April 1, 2050: (Dave) I also like apples!

6 Likes