How would I make "Walk to school in OHIO"

I’d suggest adding a little “save” button, and have it hooked to a popup with a code where its content changes at every checkpoint, and then have a “load” button where you are teleported to a room where you have to input a code with buttons, and each code teleports you to the corresponding checkpoint.

1 Like

Ok, just ping then because I am working on a map.

1 Like

Until the mods unsuspend my main account, I can’t mark solution. And I don’t know who to give it to.

This will definitely work, but what should I do with the currency of cash?
Also, just like robux, should i make gimberries limited, but claimable by questions? (Maybe like 100 gimberries)

Alts are not allowed. For animations just make a trigger clock. @Magenta_Dragon did you see this post before you posted?

1 Like

@ABCDalt Alt accounts are not allowed. Why would you ask for a ban to ban evade?

2 Likes

Did you read the post where I said where I am going to stop using this? Plus, I have seen thousands of alts

Why do you care? I think it is fine if I try new things.

(UPDATE)
I actually deleted it, sorry.

@ABCDalt Two wrongs don’t make a right. Just because others are doing something wrong, doesn’t mean you should do it too. I want you to know that. Just because you want to “try new things” does not give an excuse to break the rules. Someone literally got banned for creating an alt account a while back.

4 Likes

What do you mean by trigger clock?

Sigh. Read this post: How To Make A Trigger Clock?

3 Likes

Why is everybody just going negative at me?

Because we expect better with the forums. Before there was a period of research where everyone wanted to learn more and completely immerse themselves in every facet or aspect of GKC. Now everyone wants to talk. Noone is just being negative at you.

4 Likes

You should definitely either keep them limited, or have it so players can only earn a certain amount and then have a cool-down, like earn 500 berries and then wait 1 minute to play to earn more

1 Like

Ok, do you want to summarize everything? I will give solution.

Oh wait, we need an animation guide. Are there any you recommend?

Just use a trigger clock and props or anything else that can rapidly activate and deactivate. I personally like props. What’s your confusion?

1 Like

I don’t understand how I do the wires so that it animates. Could I have like a set of counters, that increments from 0 to 1 and then when target value reached, wire the another counter so on and so on, and then also when target value reached, 2 wires between activating and deactivating?

You don’t need wires! Who said that you needed them? Channels are far superior!

1 Like

Ok, I will use channels, but the trigger clock is confusing the way @NavyCatZ explained it in the topic you shared.

can somebody test this theory in GKC

Basically, I have a lot of counters, for each part of the animation, and I have the prop at each of the animations, but I have a wire repeater, and relays and zones for each of the counters.
There will be a zone, so when you enter a certain zone, it triggers the counter to increment. And there are 3 - 5 wires:

1. Relay (When counter reached target value → (whatever it is to send relays)) [1 sec delay]
  2. Props (When counter reached target value → show prop) (when counter reached target value → hide prop)
  3. Zones (when counter reached target value → activate zone) (when counter reached target value, deactivate zone)

I forgot to add, the relay sends increment counter to the next counter in line.