How would I make "Walk to school in OHIO"

How could I make it 3D?

fake it
like make an illusion
you canā€™t rotate your camera like roblox
if you can do that in roblox idk(lol) i donā€™t play that

2 Likes

A like for you! I migh as well not do it.

it would be cool if we had 3d gimkit
they should add that

1 Like

Another like for you.

How should I mark the solution? Can someone make level ideas from 1-20? Preferably using the The Ultimate Guide to Traps, Tricks, Pranks, and Trolls [LENGTH WARNING :smiling_imp: ]

Levels 1-6, house. use a sentry and a zone to make the two people in the house that knock you out if you touch them, use a animation and a zone for the swinging obsticals, levels 7-12, gas station, use animations to make cars, use zone to make cars knock you out, levels 8-19, road to school, (iā€™ve never gotten here before, so use the last few tips for this level) Level 20, SCHOOL, hardest level, (made up level, itā€™s not in the real game I think)

1 Like
1 Like

You should make a game overlay to tp the player to a mini game that lets them earn gim-berries. Something that has no ā€˜goalā€™, but rather is a reward-farming game , like fishing or clicking a button.

1 Like

Hey Guys! I have been suspended, so tag me at this account! And I love all your ideas! Thank you!

I have no idea why :smile:

Oh dang, you mustā€™ve gotten flagged a lot. Did you see my idea?

1 Like

Well, actually, I figured out a way to suspend yourself, but I figured that out later on.

I am pretty sure it is there, but I donā€™t know what it is about.

I like this too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because you were permabanned.

Also, making alts can lead to more punishments and IP Bans.
Just saying.

2 Likes

I recomend talking to the mods as of they can change it from suspended to not. Or they did it on purpose. This is part of the user admin panel;

You can do this my making a road out of asphalt tiles.
Then you can build the building outt of gym tiles.

Not many people know much on this type o info, but it gets very indepth. And all forums are the same, so this is the settings on the GKC forum, which is why I know a lot about forums and was promoted to TL4.

1 Like

let get back on topic tl4 or acc are not part of this topic leave that to admin and stuff as forum related is not allowed here.

2 Likes

You like this:

all it takes is one click. but yeah @margimkitcreator back on topicā€¦

3 Likes

All I was saying is this ^