How would I make a hold the point game

Ok, so dry grass, dirt, stone wall props, snow dead trees, those types of things. Walls shoud be the props that are stone walls.

1 Like

ok, the cover around the flags or points

Also, team 1 can’t recapture points

sandbags, wooden structures, metal cans…

1 Like

Don’t forget to mark a solution if you have one!

for trenches:

2 Likes

for 1, im assuming you are referring to flags?
well, in that case, just add the flag device

2 Likes

For trenches, use the stuff @Pika_Pokemon sent you, and you can make the top button teleport you to another place, like a hole, where you collect the points.
For Points, I suggest just using flags, and Flag Capture Zones
@Coffee

I like the idea, but it is meant to be a point capture, In certain games there are 2 teams, the defenders (team 1) and attackers (Team 2) team 1 is meant to hold the points and they start with all points except 1, team 2 has to capture all points

1 Like

All has been solved, thanks to everybody that helped

1 Like

You marked yourself as the solution? You should mark @WolfTechnology as the solution, he helped you the most, you know.

1 Like

Idk who to mark, if someone makes a post with all the guides in one, I will mark that

1 Like

@Coffee Maybe I’ll make a hold-the-point guide with this help post…

yes please, that would help a lot with domination style games, or point capture games

1 Like

@Coffee Can you explain Hold-The-Point to me a bit more? I need to know about it to make a guide.

1 Like

Welp, I guess I’ll just make it off what you said in the first paragraph

1 Like

A hold-the-point game is A series of usually 5 to 7 points controlled by team 1 (defenders) and are being sieged by team 2 (attackers) defender’s objective is to hold the point until the time limit expires (usually 10 to 15 minutes)and attackers are trying to get all the points captured without running out of time (defenders cannot re-capture points)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try my best!

1 Like

Thanks, I will help if you need it, I know a lot about these type of games

1 Like

Speaking of helping, I made a capturing system just now, if you want I will show you the system