How to make a simplistic ladder [ 🤏 Mini-Guide ]

First you need to make a 3D looking area like this

After that grab the bicycle rack and turn it so it is facing vertically like so…

After that grab two invisible teleporters and two invisible buttons and put one of each on top of the latter and at the base of the latter like this…

Connect the button to the teleporter on the opposite side of the latter and repeat this twice once for both buttons. so I looks like this

Now your done!

Optional: To make it seem a little bit more real you can make the button message say “Climb ladder”

Depending on what theme your using you could also use the fence prop to make the ladder. (credit: @gimmaster12345)

4 Likes

Nice guide!

One thing: In the last sentence, you spelled ladder as “latter.”

4 Likes

I NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!!!

(Would you classify this as a mini guide?)

1 Like

This is a cute guide! Good job!

1 Like

Mini guides are mostly used for guides about the forums themselves, or just lists.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice Guide!
(Finally someone who thinks the Bicycle Rack prop looks like a ladder, I thought I was weird lol)

1 Like

Bro there are two mini guides it isn’t a very big pool. With only one being about the forums,

Nope looks just like a ladder.

look for guides with [ :pinching_hand: Mini-Guide ] in the title

Most of those are made by @wingwave. That is his preference,

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me to fix my spelling.

2 Likes

@Rusty Can I make a guide similar to yours, just more animated? I’ll give you credit.
Also, maybe remove the mini-guide? This isn’t really a Mini-Guide, mini-guides are mainly for the forum.

2 Likes

Nice Guide! I was thinking about using the ladder but I realized that my map isn’t 3d ish it’s just a Don’t Press the Button game so

3 Likes

You can also use fences to mak ethe ladder.

1 Like

If you add a ladder maybe it will make it seem more 3D…

@Rusty Can I?

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: (There is a very small pool of mini-guide, I feel there is room for change)

This is so cool! Nice guide!

1 Like