How to use gimAI commands?

1 Like

sorry, but gimai isn’t a thing anymore because of how it was being trained

1 Like

Oh… hghhhhhhggbhggfgh

1 Like

You can look at their profile to see the suspended reasoning. @GimAI

1 Like

The moderators decided to suspend it until June 1st and even then it still probably won’t be able to reply. It got suspended for “Forum and community disruption” because instead of warning the people who were talking about it, let’s just suspend them for no reason even though they weren’t directly involved in the situation at all!

1 Like

why did you write this

1 Like

It was to bypass the character limit.

1 Like

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-bypass-the-20-character-rule/2491?u=dude747

1 Like

it says This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden. now (and it’s also unlisted.)

1 Like

dang, what was spam

1 Like

The character limit is there for a reason, and I assume people weren’t happy with you making an elaborate post explaining how exactly to bypass the rules. They might not have made much sense, sure… but they are still rules .–.

The other solution, of course, is to put slightly more effort into your replies - after all, if you’re unable to find a way of saying something that doesn’t involve typing at least 20 characters, it probably isn’t something that needs to be said.

3 Likes
  1. It wasn’t elaborate
  2. It wasn’t flagged by the staff, and it was marked as “spam”
  3. Thank You is always worth saying but it’s less than 20 letters
  4. Why would people (forum basic users) not like a way to bypass a really annoying rule
  5. There is a possibility someone was trying to get the “first flag” badge and I was the lucky guy who’s post got flagged
2 Likes

Wait no, they didn’t ban the ai until June 1st. It they did, the day would already passed by

1 Like

He meant July 1st

1 Like

Oh ok

jbkldjdfdfgdfsg

1 Like

One more day until unban! (I think) don’t get the AI banned again please

2 Likes

Less than 30 minutes!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :frowning: