How to use @Discobot

So Disco bot is an AI robot that Gimkit added to the Creative Forum. They added Discobot to give new users an understanding of how to use and navigate the forum. When you j0in the forum you will get a notification called “Geetings”, to privately chat with Discobot that is were you will need to go. Also, if you are wanting to get the tutorial and/or the advanced tutorial. After you have completed the basic tutorial Discobot will make you bookmark the message. I recommed keeping that bookmark so you can private message Discobot at anytime. Here are a list of commands that you can use with Discobot and what each command does.

Start tutorial- allows you to complete the basic user tutorial to get the “Certified” badge.
Screenshot 2023-10-18 10.59.16 AM
Screenshot 2023-10-18 10.59.04 AM

Start Advanced Tutorial- allows you to complete the advanced user tutorial to get the “Licensed” badge.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 11.01.37 AM

@Discobot Display Help- gives you the command list for Discobot.

@Discobot Fortune- tells you a false(maybe real?) fortune.
Screenshot 2023-10-18 11.06.22 AM

@Discobot Quote-tells you some important, motivating quotes.
Screenshot 2023-10-18 11.07.33 AM

@Discobot Roll 2d6 - rolls 2 dice with 6 sides and gives you their numbers.
Screenshot 2023-10-18 11.08.41 AM

If i missed, or forgot to cover anything in this guide, please let me know. And if you find this guide helpful, please leave a like :heart:.

Keep on being creative,
-@WolfTechnology

31 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help on the “Greetings” Message.

19 Likes

Please dont do that on my guide, I just told you how and were to do that.

3 Likes

oop sry

2 Likes

No worries, but next time do it on Discobots message post.

3 Likes

ok i will

6 Likes

Good job on this guide, @WolfTechnology !! It’s really good and VERY useful. It took me a while to figure out how to use discobot and this guide would’ve been useful. :))

11 Likes

Nice guide!

(technically this isn’t gimkit related, though)

3 Likes

No but as you can see from the first 3 post, that is why this guide was created.

4 Likes

Wait… How did you just edit a bot’s post?

2 Likes

Because of my trust level I can edit every post, inluding bot and topic post. I edited it so users would ask the bot on the “Greetings” message not on a random post, as that was the whole point of the guide.

8 Likes

Wait how??? I thought no one was becoming a leader?

7 Likes

Wow! Congrats on the TL4 Promo @WolfTechnology !

7 Likes

YES! WE WANTED WOLFTECHNOLOGY TO GO TO TL4 FOR SO LONGGGGGG

Side Note

Or at least I did

7 Likes

This promotion is crazy, no one has got it before.

4 Likes

WOW. Kudos to you, Wolf!

4 Likes

Guys, let’s not get off-topic here.

Jeffo said that he wanted to try out how someone would use TL4 in their hands, so it was just an experiment.

3 Likes

I became TL4 because jeffo said he trusted me enough to give me the role after I asked him if i could help out the forum more. He said that there will be no other promotions to this level and that he did not want users to message him requesting TL4.

This is the message he sent me. And thank you all for the kind words, but we need to get back ontopic.

16 Likes

i jumped over this bump

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

1 Like