Trying To Enter The Wix

Oh no! I’m sorry…i should delete this before it gets flagged…
ask @WhereIsMyHat?

the group chat I guess…
sorry :frowning:

Congratulations on Regular, @Captain-Gim! You deserve it! I’ve been wanting to tell you.
Geez, that sounded random.

1 Like

In your bio?

Rats, it won’t let me in. I’m using my school account.

Yeah

This is off topic. This forum isn’t for the Wix, rather it is for GKC. Please close this topic.

Oh, nevermind. I’m in! Thanks! I’m marking a solution before this goes any further. Thanks!

I’ll let you in if you aren’t already.

1 Like

@discobot how do i get promoted to member status?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. — General Douglas MacArthur

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

@discobot fortune

1 Like

Don’t do that here.

3 Likes

Yeah, I just noticed this. This is in my topic, so it’ll prevent it from being closed later if you keep replying.

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I wanted to see how Discobot works and I couldn’t find any other posts to do it on.

Sorry. I’m not new, but I wanted to see if there were any new Discobot features, since I last talked to Discobot months ago. Thanks for calling me funny, @Shadow.exe.

Here is an amazing guide.

Now no more repling

Sorry for replying, I’m just dying from laughter because he used dicobot in this XD

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.