How to travel around your map fast in edit mode

this happened 3 hours ago we already stopped

1 Like

bro… not to be rude or anything but… Gimsolver can sometimes act like a big troublemaker…

part of that is true but I didn’t do it to farm likes, he thinks im a terrible person, and im not, I literally just never made a wiki before and was testing it out

2 Likes

Do not insult Gimsolver!!

Once, they were pinged on a help topic, and they were annoyed, but they found two guides anyway, very kindly.

SO DON’T RANDOMLY INSULT THEM

Please… could we not fight?

Why don’t we GET BACK ON TOPIC!!

here I believe How to make cameras in a creative map

ok. glad you came to that conclusion.

1 Like

I wonder if the mods agree with you, because they archived it because it was a duplicate.

1 Like

Let’s just get back on-topic okay?

1 Like

I feel like this is the beginning of a flame war. I think we should get back on-topic like @DragonFlagon872 said.

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Is there like also other ways such as directions to certain parts of the map in edit mode?
[1]

1. The Aubec goes “fajdklfjkdjfaldfjlajfsdjafl” ↩︎

Just saying, Aubec wasn’t randomly insulting GS. Aubec had a solid reason to dislike him.

Sorry now getting back on topic-

Do you mean an edit-mode waypoint? That would be helpful…

It’s not a suggestion for GKC-
like build arrows that point to a certain part of the map in edit mode.
[1]

1. The VoidFluffy goes “aofvazobnzsefoeafooeabfonzae” also, do you mean mb as “my bad” or “maybe”? ↩︎

Oooh-
mb

Disliking someone doesn’t mean that you have the excuse to go and randomly call them a jerk & a troublemaker. Just saying.

3 Likes
Off-Topic for @VoidFluffy

@VoidFluffy did you change your PFP? It looks great!

1 Like
Another Off-Topic for @VoidFluffy (I'm Sorry)

Can I join you in your cosmic box?

Sorry, it’s getting a bit crowded already.
Now let’s stop the off topic.

2 Likes

ik I already said this is a good guide but rq, you can also make like a hub to every place, put a laser that does like 999999 dmg so only editors can go through it. thats what I did for my first map

also, thats my bad, I dont mean he IS a trouble maker I meant he sometimes can act like a trouble maker