How to Track and See Your Ping in the Game!

uh, no… it is not ping at all, it is how fast your counters increment…

1 Like

I understand the concept of pseudo (that’s why I suggested it). Some people are saying that this isn’t a real ping, and as far as I know, there isn’t a way to make a genuine ping. So, this guide would be a way to create a “fake” or pseudo ping, or a simulated version using counters.
This might only make sense to me so…
Well I dont know it was just an idea

1 Like

Hmm… this could make sense- but it really isn’t ping at all, like chrysostom said.

1 Like

I get that now, but I might try and find a way to make it work…
hm
Oh who am I kidding I can do barely anything with devices other than simple stuff :p

2 Likes

if your lagging, then it would increase slower, Which means higher ping.
No lag=counters increase faster=lower ping

I understand that it somewhat reflects your ping but it isn’t directly the ping.

2 Likes

yeah. Its the closest you can get, but not quite there.

help… why did this happen…
Screenshot 2024-05-31 8.02.31 AM

NOW IT SAYS INFINITY! what do i do??!?!
Screenshot 2024-05-31 8.19.17 AM
(I didn’t make it says infinity, I swear)

2 Likes

same.

1 Like

Wait, I thought you’re not allowed to post map links on the forum? It says on the homepage.

1 Like

ok so my ping is literally infinity, how do I fix this?
Screenshot 2024-05-31 8.19.17 AM

Please stop spamming. You already said that 2 times.

1 Like

sorry.

1 Like

that’s about sharing codes, and live games.
or sharing discovery maps to farm plays.
i’m doing neither of those.
i’m not advertising a map, not hosting a live game, and not gaining anything from doing this.

2 Likes

Oh okay. wait, so people can post a showcase link after a guide for an end product as long as it isnt advertising? (not being sarcastic btw, this is a genuine question)

It isn’t a code, it’s a showcase link. I think it should be justified if you send a map link to demonstrate a game mechanic without any means of advertising. Some people might just flag it though.

1 Like

it’s actually a pretty good idea. if most guides have that, then you could test it first to actually see if it works.

2 Likes

oh yeah, i meant that but now that i think it might actually be cool

what is a ping? I don’t know what that is