[Californian Mini Guide 🤏] How To Show The Number of Knockouts at the End of a Game Using An End of Game Widget

I’ve seen a lot of people asking about this, and so before anyone else does, let’s just put this inside of a guide! Now before we get started, let’s see what devices we will need!

Property x1
Lifecycle x1
Counter x1
End of Game Widget x1

First, place down a PROPERTY . Name the property “Knockouts” . Don’t change the settings, and it should look something like this:
Knockouts Property

Next, using a LIFECYCLE, set it to “player knocked out.” It should look like this:
Lifecycle
Lifecycle Player Knocked Out Setting

Then, use a COUNTER. All you need to do is go to the Property tab and choose Yes. Choose the property “Knockouts.” It should look something like this:
Counter
Counter Update Property Knockouts Settings

Next, wire the LIFECYCLE to the COUNTER: Player knocked out < Increment counter , now it will increment a counter every time a player is knocked out! Now let’s have it show at the end of the game.

Visual Player Knocked Out Lifecycle - Increment Counter Wire

Finally, place down an END OF GAME WIDGET , keep the setting to Statistics, primary, but put the property name “Knockouts” . Change the label name to Knockouts. Looks like this:

End of Game Widget
Screenshot 2024-02-09 12.51.23 PM

And now you’re done! :tada: Here’s what it should look like at the end!
. Screenshot 2024-02-09 12.52.29 PM

Thanks for reading!

Difficulty?
  • Easy
  • Hard
  • Medium
0 voters
7 Likes

nice guide :smiley:

W
nice

I would say this is a mini-guide

@Foxy yea also @California_Love Great guide, I actually was tryina figure that out my self…

Alright, I will change it.

Is this how many knockouts total in the game?

Oof. Even I can’t even answer that. I tested it out by myself, but I don’t know if it would work with multiple players. You could try and see, maybe.

I’m confused. Not confused on the guide. I’m not sure if people know this, but you can click the little settings gear in the corner and then click “map options”. Then, you can go to “score” and select between stuff like items and knockouts, players and teams, enabled and disabled. I’m not sure why we need the guide if we can just change the settings. (Still nice guide. :+1: :grinning: )

No, using an end of game widget, not the score.

ohh ok. This would be cool if you wanted to track other things like items and stuff while also having knockouts. Cool Guide!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m making a guide like that when I return.