[🗑] How to Multi-Delete

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Also, a very powerful delete button is the delete map option

4 Likes

wait wut this was a thing? MY WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE?!:exploding_head:

Me taking 5 years deleting every single thing in my map to make new space

1 Like

maybe you should also include how to multi-copy things, it could help lengthen this guide.
(unless everybody already knows how to do that; )

1 Like

You do the same thing with the guide but press C instead of backspace.

2 Likes

don’t worry, i know how. i thought it would be beneficial to add it here incase other people didn’t know how.

2 Likes

Ain’t no way bro actually made a post just to correct me.
Back on-topic though. Thanks for the correction.

4 Likes

No one wants the grammar police. Please stop correcting people unless you want to be flagged.

4 Likes

Bro, it’s a joke, like, seriously.
chill.
is is because it’s a joke.
like, seemed pretty obvious.
also, I’m pretty sure @BreathTaking can stand up for himself, you don’t need to respond for him.

To me and clearing breathtaking, it didn’t. But for future reference, just don’t even say it as a joke.

2 Likes

Let’s get back on-topic, shall we?

We get it now.

2 Likes

I think he meant like on the keyboard. Gimsolver, this is a CPU:
download

Nuh-uh
Image result for CPU

1 Like

This is actually a huge lifesaver.
I had a huge chunk of map that I needed to delete, but procrastinated because it would take so long, thanks for making this!

*bro (/j)

What?

I have no idea I’m just being ♩♪♩♬ ♬♩♪♩stupid♩♪♩♬ ♬♩♪♩

Screenshot 2024-05-15 3.35.54 PM

Impossible

1 Like

Basically, wheres what happened. Just informing. This is all confirmed, I think. Besides who caused it, I’m pretty sure though.

Whereismycrown, gim solvers brother, convinced him to let him use his forum account. Same as his friend, CrimsonKnight. They used it to flag short posts against WolfTechnology.

Wolf contacted Jeff about it, and they found out. Then one of gimsolvers friends, Dynachamp, or dynamike, but I think first one, came out with evidence. couple of screenshots later, it reveals Whereismycrown is the perpetrator, but, he only got a small 2 week ban, same as the others, but then, Crimson and Gimsolvers bans were made longer. Kind of sad they got manipulated into it, and how whereismycrown isn’t punished as heavily as the others, but it’s probably cause Jeff thought they should have known better or haven’t heard the story yet. So now GimSolver and crimsonknight are gone till August 1st.

The end of the story I think. If there’s anything wrong, you can inform me down below.

7 Likes

No it wasn’t’ against Wolf Technology; it was against short guides.

2 Likes