How To Make Your Games More Interactive (3/10)

With The Addition Of The New Sentry Skins, As Of Around Now, I’ve Decided To Make This Guide. Here Are Some Tips I Use And Picked Up And Found About How To Keep Audiences Entertained This World Of Hit-Or-Miss Games In Discovery.

GIMS

The First Tip Is Using The new Skins. They Help And Are Incredibly Accessible, No Block Coding Or Channels Needed. Interactivity In Enemies And Characters Is Step One Of A Great Game. Using These Can Bring Great New Low Risk - Low Reward Interactive Gameplay! Who Doesn’t Want To Play A Mystery game With Detective Baka :male_detective: , or Among Us With Stache? :tophat:

Raveena
Echo Agent

Stache

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ EMOJIS AND TEXT ART \(゚ー゚\)

Emojis Are What Makes A Good Game… Good. All The Best Maps Have An Amount Of Emojis That Would Shock You. You Want Tp get In On That Of You Want To Captivate Audiences. try this Guide for Some Basic Ideas: Fun Ways To Use Emojis Difficulty::green_square: - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative Fire Emoji And Chef Emoji Are Good And All, But Make Them Part of Your Everyday World. Emojis Shouldn’t Be Rarities In Your World, They Should Be Common.

Examples

Rest Coming Soon

Next Up Are The Text Art Ideas! You Can Use Some Great Ideas Like Ones From This Guide: 🇹 🇪 🇽 🇹 🇦 🇷 🇹 🇬 🇺 🇮 🇩 🇪 [0/10 Easy] ░▒▓█ - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative Or Go With The Ones Straight From Your Computer. They’re So Hard To Find It’s Just Wanna Flip Over A Table! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Some ideas With These In Maps Can Be More Interesting, Like The Ideas Below:

Examples

Rest Coming Soon

DIALOUGE

Speech Is Important To Forming A Bond Between Your Characters And The World, Something that Can’t be Made By Just Gameplay. Giving Certain Objects Or Characters Believable Quests And Speech Can Make A World Of Difference. Buttons Connected To Popups And Notifications Do The Trick Here, Simple.

Examples

Coming Soon

Hope You Enjoyed The Short Guide, And I’ll Try To Add Pictures And more Content Soon. Till Then, I’ll be Off! Don’t Flag It, I’ll Add More Soon.

5 Likes

Very nice guide, and I like the use of the emojis!

1 Like

How u make guy flipping over table?

Hey nice guide : ) I appreciate it

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nice guide, @GimGuy! If this is incomplete, you should add the wip tag!