Fun Ways To Use Emojis Difficulty:đźź©

This guide follows @LxmasHaxTakis difficulty rating system.

This guide is about fun ways to make props we don’t have using emojis. To make an emoji, just place down text and type an emoji of your choice. Now, let’s get to it!

1. Emoji bed (Credits to @Chong)
    Place down three colored squares and two white/neutral squares, a bench, and an emoji of your choice. Then, put the squares on the bench, using the neutral squares as pillows and the emoji as a pattern.
  2. Food on a plate
    This is a great way to make food that we don’t have. Just place down a food emoji and a plate, and place the food on top.
  3. A campfire (Credits to @The_7th_Dragon)
    Just place down two logs and a fire emoji.
  4. Cooking bacon (Or honestly cooking anything)
    Just place down a space container (stove), a pan, and a food emoji of your choice.
  5. Rug
    Place down a square and copy it to make a rectangle.
  6. Cabinet of curiosities
    First, place down a shelf. Then, place down emojis of your choice and arrange them on the shelf.

I hoped you enjoyed my guide!

5 Likes

Your guide is pretty short. You might want to just play around with emojis until you find some more things!

2 Likes

Ok! Should I delete it or just leave it up?

You can’t delete a guide once there are replies on it.
You could keep it up, it’s your choice, just don’t forget to add more examples and most importantly, finish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My personal opinion on guides is to make them long and in depth, so I would say delete it. However, I’m just one phoenix, and you should probably make that decision yourself.

2 Likes

Ok… I have to think about this. For now, I’m just going to leave it up and try to finish it, but I might change it to a different post, seeing as I can edit it.

1 Like

Also, you’d need something to trigger the trigger first so maybe try stating it in the guide?

Check out this post:

2 Likes

These are cool things! I like the food on a plate!

1 Like

Ooooh these are so cute! Thx for crediting me!

1 Like

Nice guide!

3 Likes

For the fire how can you put it over it ??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Go to the layers (top left) and set the fire text to be higher than the log prop.

2 Likes

Thanks, It Helped
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Also just a heads up, I´m not editing anymore, I just forgot to delete the wip tag and the heading that I´m editing.

This was really helpful! Going to try to make the campfire for my map.

1 Like

huh
never knew u could place emojis in texts
hmmm
this opens a whole new art world to gimkit

1 Like

you forgot to bump the guide but it doesn’t seem useful anymore to keep bumping anyway can someone delete the tag edit: and the heading that he editing i forgot to invole that one.

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

Great guide!
But the first time i look at it…

why blueberries on the bed?

1 Like

Thanks! I honestly don’t know, it was just a pattern.