How to make turn-based combat [@Coral]

Hey, when I am finished can I please delete this and move it to my account, this was just so I can edit it! Thanks!

3 Likes

When you are done, I might remove the wiki edits from the post. Unfortunately, duplicate posts cause confusion

Wait I am confused, so it will remain on your account, correct?

2 Likes

It’s going to stay, correct.

1 Like

What is “jica”?

1 Like

Oh also I recommend linking/using this for the turns system if you don’t have your own yet. If you do, I’m exited to see it!

1 Like

I just name my variable random things

3 Likes

What do you mean? Like I should not spread it and stop, or spread it and keep adding to it, I have the system down, I am just writing this, and working on buyable items that allow you to get a buff/give a debuff

2 Likes

I forgot to link this guide

3 Likes

Oh, this one is mine, I thought of that but this one is very different, this is more focused on stand still things, not making it so that you can do an action and then move (as I type this I realize that this sort of like that, but the idea is different.)

4 Likes

And it is with 1 player

3 Likes

Also “jica” is kind of useless, but I always used it like this, because I saw a guide on it when I was really new, and I stuck with this system.

3 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

I will add buffs/debiffs and I will add a poll if I should make a guide on different types and weakness:resistance

2 Likes

@twofoursixeight I can’t edit fir a while, but in a day or so, I will ma&e 1 massive wdit

3 Likes

Also @Eeveeborg this should be finished by Sunday,
but I plan to add buyable items to increase attack for a turn, or a shield maybe

4 Likes

Make a subsection on random encounters using when you step on specific triggers - relays to another trigger (that uses block to randomize if no encounter or encounter specific enemy’s)

1 Like

I will, in another guide, I will add extras their, because this is barely a good system

3 Likes
geez, you're getting great at block code too. great job!

I love this protege bonding, isn’t it so nice, @ClicClac?

5 Likes

Thanks, I mean I learned most of it from the active people who would be gimvenger

4 Likes