How to make Some Buildings from Clash of Clans

Hey folks, so in this guide, I will show you how to make a couple buildings from Clash of Clans.

Barracks

Barracks
So, first would be the Barracks, one of the most important buildings in Clash. So to make a Barracks you will need the following
1 Text box
1 Dark wooden sign
1 Dark Grey Stone Barrier,

First you place a Dark Grey Stone Barrier and tint it a brownish color or so like this:
Then get your Dark Wooden Sign and tint it a red, then place it on top of your Barrier like so:
After this, get your text box. paste a double-crossed sword onto it and make it sit on top of your wooden sign.
There you have your level 1 Barracks. :slight_smile:

Archer Tower

Archer Tower
For this, you will need the following:
4 Blackboard Legs
1 Dark Wooden Sign
2 Horizontal Fences
2 Vertical Fences

To start building your magnificent Archer Tower, place a blackboard leg and change its size to be a bit bigger. then tint it a brown color.
Next Copy this again to make and move it slightly back behind it like so
Next, copy these 2 and place them a bit to the right and flip both of them. (it doesn’t have to be perfect)
Now, place your dark wooden sign and, again, tint it brown and place it over the top of the blackboard legs so you can’t see the tops of the legs.
Now get your 2 Horizontal Fences, scale them down, and place them over the wood sign.
Finally, do the same for your vertical fences, and you should end up with something that looks like this.
There is your Archer Tower :slight_smile:

Army Camp:

Credit goes to this guy who actually made the campfire.

Thanks for taking some time and looking through this guide :smiley: Hope you’re able to use these props.

The buildings are small, is “Clash of clans” a game where you summon troops to fight? Because buildings like that wouldn’t make sense for a player to be in. (Just saying, not to be offencive.)

1 Like

Now that you say it I kinda realize that lol, I didn’t make them for players to go in because it’s like you are actually attacking the base so it wouldn’t make sense to go into the buildings. I can definitely fix that later.

1 Like

thanks for the comment on my guide

1 Like