How to make sliding doors (Difficulty:🟩)

That one is similar, but for me it didn’t work, so show ya’ll a simpiler way to do it.

1. Place down 4 of whatever you wanna use as a door in a straight line, I’m using barriers:
  2. In the setting of the two outside barriers change them like this:
  3. Wire both the middle barriers, to each one of the outside barriers (two wires):
  4. Add 2 zones, but don’t stack them yet.
  5. Wire the first zone to both the middle barriers so it looks like this:
  6. Wire the second zone to both the middle barriers so it looks like this:
  7. Stack the zones near the two middle barriers:
  8. Wire the outside barriers to the middle barriers so it looks like this:
    You’re done! It should work something like this: Sign in to your account (the link is a video)
7 Likes

Nice guide @F1R3F0X

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @F1R3F0X! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

4 Likes

Why does @Haiasi have an Alt also this guide has been made many times before. Anyways, nice guide!

2 Likes

Idk why haiasi has an alt but the point is that he doesn’t use it, also people have been banned for alt usage

2 Likes

My guide is different, it automatically closes after a few seconds. However, this is a simpler method.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure @Haiasi told the mods that he is inactive on his alt. You can be suspended on both accounts if you make an alt because it can be a loophole for being suspended on one account.

1 Like

Great job!

3 Likes

Let’s get back on topic. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice guide!

:cheese: The bump of cheese yes indeed :cheese:

1 Like

Great guide, but consider not posting a link belonging to your school system next time. That gives too much information about where you live, so remember next time. To post a demo, try either using an alt Microsoft/Google account where your personal information is not showing or turning the video into a GIF file and posting it as an image.
Also, indirectly, you are helping the forum owners violate the COPPA act, so please don’t make it so they have to get sued by angry parents! :cry:

Hope this helps your privacy!