That one is similar, but for me it didn’t work, so show ya’ll a simpiler way to do it.
- Place down 4 of whatever you wanna use as a door in a straight line, I’m using barriers:
- In the setting of the two outside barriers change them like this:
- Wire both the middle barriers, to each one of the outside barriers (two wires):
- Add 2 zones, but don’t stack them yet.
- Wire the first zone to both the middle barriers so it looks like this:
- Wire the second zone to both the middle barriers so it looks like this:
- Stack the zones near the two middle barriers:
- Wire the outside barriers to the middle barriers so it looks like this:
You’re done! It should work something like this: Sign in to your account (the link is a video)