How To Make Roblox Doors

I wanted to make doors, but nobody seemed to make a guide for it, so here it is!

Number One: Walls and Floors
Well, that is up to you, as well as props.

Next, we have the doors. There aren’t props that are doors, so you can use barriers. I made mine the color of wood and put text that showed what door you are on.
Screenshot 2023-10-30 5.15.19 PM

For the room, you can put bookshelves to look like the ones in Roblox Doors!

Sometimes in doors, you need a key to open a door. You can easily program it like this:
If you have a prop, put a button next to it
Make it say something like this: Search (Prop you’re using)
Wire it to a item granter like this: When button pressed, grant item.
Put a button. Make it say something like: Try To Open Barrier (or door)
Place a checker. Go to settings Check #1. Make it run a check for item amount. Make the check look for the item that is in the item granter.
Wire the button to the checker: When button pressed, run check.
Wire the check to the barrier: When check passes, deactivate barrier
Screenshot 2023-10-30 5.17.04 PM

Now for the monsters: When the check sends a channel to the barrier that the check passed, the barrier will deactivate. Make the sentry activate with that channel.

There! You’re done! For a guide to how to program the monsters, I will soon make another guide on it!

3 Likes

Since this is a guide you should change it from a help topic to a community guidelines guide. Also you should add pictures.

2 Likes

thank you for the suggestions!

2 Likes

No problemo

2 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

That is considered an off topic post, and it will get flagged.

2 Likes

Is that doxxing?

3 Likes

Yes that’s the 3rd alt of that person

2 Likes

so ban evasion too?

3 Likes

Basically, tho they haven’t been banned yet, also they are stalking @Magenta_Dragon

2 Likes

Is this the same person that was in that topic earlier, there name was something about steve likes donuts or something?

3 Likes

I think so, they’ve made several alts, whoever was on at the time was trying to flag them and stop them

2 Likes

Same person. Keeps making up all this fake info about me

3 Likes

At least you haven’t let it drive you off the forums or anything.

3 Likes

Ikr. This is getting anyoning

3 Likes

We need to stop posting about this, it’s getting off topic. If you have any further comments to make, bring it to the wix.

2 Likes

Hey @DingleBottom If you want to talk to me talk to me on wix not here. Please I just like gimkit and want to help people here and not get constanlty spammed with fake info about me. Now please go

3 Likes

Wow. Doxxing. This is the gimkit forums, people, not 4chan.

8 Likes

Please stop!

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.