How to make props respawn

I’m making a game where I need a prop to regenerate an infinite amount of times. Does anyone know how to do this?

1 Like

You have a time counter and after your desired amount of time wire it to the prop to make the prop visible. The time counter goes like this. Lifecycle → Repeater set the stopping time to receiving on channel and the time to run task 1.0. → Counter so that every time the repeater runs the task it increments the counter then make a target for the counter (the number you put is how much seconds.) Then target reached → Make prop visible. Also welcome to the forum, @Slime!

Welcome to the forum!

@Slime You should also remove the unresolved tag. @The_7th_Dragon (sorry for mentioning you to remove the tag I meant to mention @Slime.)

I do not think that’d work for destroying props though. I could do some math to get how long

what is this for? i cant think of an answer but i might be able to think of a different system

(Post deleted by author.)

that doesn’t work. If a prop is destoryed, it doesn’t work

i want to have like a sentry destroy a prop. i might be able to substitute the prop for a sentry but i don’t think sentries can interact with zones anymore

Welcome to the forum, @Slime! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

uhm I’m not dumb… I can read the things around the screen. but seeing as you have to post this I’m going to assume this is a problem

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Slime !

??? what are you talking 'bout? this?

yes

Well, welcoming people is just something us gimkiters like to do. I can help newcomers take the right path, not the left to avoid them getting flagged(reported) and eventually, suspended(banned). Also, please do not be rude. It is against the rules. One last thing, why call me dumb when I know you didn’t know about the gimkit wixsite or the gimkit nolt or the gimkit discord. I bet you also didn’t know that you couldn’t make an alt.

im just talking about all the other stuff. be we are getting off topic

Yeah. Now back to props. Did you find a way? Wait, how do you know about off-topic? Is @Slime an alt? Have you been on the forum for a long time but didn’t make an account til’ just now like me? (I made my account last month I think)

you could say i’ve been reading. But no, I haven’t. I’ll see if sentries can still interact with zones. I’ve used this forum to help me for probably 2 and a half months

Ok. Just comfirm, sentries no long can interact with zones, so do you want the prop to automatically respawn or do you want it to respawn when someone presses a button?

yep doesn’t work. barriers wont work because i need it to be shot