How to make pop ups/notifications appear for everyone at the start of a game

Here are the things you will need for this guide!
1x Lifecycle
1x Relay
your notification or popup

First, place down your Lifecycle, and use a channel. In this guide, I will be using “Give everyone pop ups at start.”

After you have done that, place down your relay and confirm its for all players. Change the channel for “Relay When Receiving” To the channel you used with the lifecycle. Then, click on Relay Channel and insert your channel. I will use “Give everyone pop ups at start 2”

Lastly, place your pop up. Change the channel in Open Pop up when receiving to the relay channel you used on your relay. Change up your pop up to what you want and congrats! You have given everyone pop ups. notifications at the beginning of the game! I hope this helped you if you needed it!

I currently am a new user, and I do not believe that I can add images yet. But, I hope that it should be simple enough where you do not need it. :grinning: editing, never mind, I am TL1! So I can

1 Like

Nice guide! And Welcome to the forums, @Txme_Lxss!

1 Like

Nice First Guide!

You can add an image, just not more than 1.
After you get TL1, you can post infinite pictures.

1 Like

Great guide! Good job!

1 Like

Bump!

With that, I would like to say for now, I’m leaving. I haven’t been finding much joy in the forums lately, and I haven’t been very productive. I want to go continue making my gimkit map without distractions, and for me to stop procrastinating on my project even though I said I will not leave due to academics. The project isn’t difficult, but I would like to contribute more time to it. This leave will be be about, maybe ~1 week, (maybe less) so it won’t be long. I’ll be reading, and maybe liking, but will try to refrain from posting. I just need a small break from the forums as I think it’s for the best for me, (and for the sake of finishing that gimkit map lol). I will still be decently active on the discord, but I just want to announce this so no one will question why I haven’t posted in a week and/or I’m not being very active now. I don’t think anyone would care or mind that I’m leaving, so I’ll just go for now anyway.

If you finished reading this, great! But for now, goodbye, and I’ll come back more productive!

7 Likes

rip :(
(Yes, I read your bio)

5 Likes

I agree. I just joined the forums so I can’t relate that much, but I know how you feel. People just arguing about random unnecessary stuff, some unrelated clutter, and yeah. o7, man. Anyway, good luck on the map!

1 Like

Enjoy your break off the forums :D

1 Like