How to make it that everybody on a team gets an item

Once again, working on among us in gimkit, want to make it that everybody on a certain team gets an item which is a banana so i can configure it to my popup.

Place a lifecycle device and wire it to an item granter. Configure the item granter with what you want to grant the player at the start of the game.

Lifecycle devices trigger when the game starts, and by wiring it to the item granter the item granter will run when the game starts.
“quoted from blackhole”

1 Like

(Relay) Relay Trigger —> (Item Granter) Grant Item

You need something to trigger the relay first @OBUSSIN but I don’t know what you want to do so that’s your decision

1 Like

Wouldn’t that just give the item to the Game Host?

The game host triggers it and therefore is the only player to get that item.

1 Like

I need it that on game start it gives a team banana but only that team, which is team 1.

Then use a Lifecycle with the setting of Game Start and wire that to a Relay which has a relay setting of All Players On Specific Team (Team 1)

(Lifecycle) Event Occurs —> (Relay) Trigger Relay

(Relay) Relay Trigger —> (Item Granter) Grant Item

1 Like

It still isn’t working?

I connected it with lifecycle and relay and stuff.

Did you test it with multiple tabs?
What are your device/wire settings?

edit:
wait hold on lemme fix smth then test it .-.

ok it works
so what u need to do is
Lifecycle: leave alone
Change the relay to be this:

Item Granter:

Map Options:

this works 110%

ahctually you need to set the map options to cooperative so this team setup guide can work because half of the players would be impostors :nerd_face:

but that should be right

How do I do this on cooperative?

u said u had 2 teams, cooperative means that everyone works together. so that doesnt make sense. if u want to do what the title says of this topic. then do what i said (and haiasi said)

click the map options, go to teams and set it to cooperative

it has to be cooperative because half of the players would be impostors and it would make the team setup not work

1 Like

edit:
yes, it is an among us map

I think so.

1 Like

Yes, this is an among-us map.

Hey, this guy copied my old pfp!!!

2 Likes

I’m following the ultimate among us guide that il made but having issues with it I want an entire team gets an item but only that team

oh, then if it is cooperative. dont u still have team 1 and 2??

You still have if you followed bh’s team setup guide

1 Like