How to make it like your jumping in platformer

I know this guide is kinda like this guide VoidFluffy [did], but they didn’t show how to make it sorta like jumping so this is what this guide is for(Platformer, but in Top-Down)
First, you have to make the ground and sky like Voidfluffy did, then you have to place down a button that is linked to a teleporter

Then you would link the teleporter to another one at a separate teleporter. You can make it cost energy by granting energy by answering questions, having a checker make sure it has a required amount of energy, and if it suceeds then you can use the teleporter. If it fails then you can have it activate a notification that says you need to get energy.

1 Like

Um isn’t a guide suppose to have a guide? Remember next time, use the draft button.

3 Likes

erm, nice, but can you just write the guide in a draft and publish it when its finished? since your trust level is 1, you have one day to finish this before you cant edit it anymore.

also what if i am in a platformer then I’m already jumping :exploding_head:
I’m assuming it would literally just be forced portal movement

If you look at the first paragraph or so, it says that there is no jump, kind of obvious because you are using a barrier to prevent players from moving up.

Also, I love the design.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums @OGKingGimMasterX!

1 Like

Thank You Random_Dude!

Welcome to the forums @OGKingGimMasterX
Remember to read:https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq
I recognize you from somewhere :wink:
Also @OGKingGimMasterX alts aren’t allowed here on the forums
If you want to change your forums name you change message the mods

hey, uh your code is showing on your map…

Codes showing almost always doesn’t matter because by the time they post the guide, topic, etc., they usually aren’t active anymore

Welcome to the forums @OGKingGimMasterX!

This is a great way to elaborate upon my guide! I’ll link this to mine so that more people can see it. Also, welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around.
You can usually find me around art requests and community made guide sections.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or you’re actually taking pensive thought into where you have seen me before. I am on the wix and with other account I had on here if you are referring to it, I don’t know how to delete it because I can’t access it. (Don’t ask why, Long Story)

Super mario!
BUMP

Super Duper Bump!