How to make cameras in a creative map

no it is not ???

they mean the percy jackson stuff

Let’s just get back on topic and help Demigod.

3 Likes

never mind fhadsfdsgg

Generally we try to avoid chatting here as the forums is not a chat but a place to help others with their maps

True.

Like I said, I apologize. I have a mental disability that makes it hard to focus. I know that is not an excuse for being off topic. I have deleted them.
That said….

I find it interesting that you would be the one to talk, after making several off topic posts and comments….

Hello demigod!

I see you are a new user, welcome to the forums!

A general rule of thumb is to read the rules and FAQ, and try to stay on topic as much as you can!

Following these rules can give a great time on the forums.

Following foxy, the forums are for helping others and asking questions on gimkit creative.

Some more tips are to please refrain from posting game codes, as it’s not allowed, but you can use the wix site or padlet.

But once again, hope you have a great time in the community!

Also +1like to try everything above me.

3 Likes

Again

1 Like

Yes I know. I do find Jordan’s response slightly offensive however. I wont say anything more. Again, I am sorry.

In response to your last comment —> yes I can understand why they might be frustrated.

2 Likes

They probably see the rules as really strict because of all of their flagged posts and people reminding them of the rules

How do I make it so there are only a few imposters but a lot of crewmates?

What voting system did you use (if it is team based, then have a relay switch random members from imposter to crew mates?

I am using 2 teams. 1 for each

Sure, I’ll flag. :wink: Oh no! I accidentally flagged YOU!

2 Likes

I don’t think that there is a better solution than what we’ve come up with. Just mark a solution and use it.

I’m probably going to need other help with my map so I’ll make a new topic because I accidentally clicked a solution button and the topic will be ending soon.

I have stopped the end of this topic!

Okay. Yay. Why? What for?