How do you make a timer with a counter and then make it invisible?

I don’t really know how the timer works.

Make the Counter invisible in game

3 Likes

i am not here to fight

??? WHAT??? STOP BEING OFF-TOPIC

Then why bring it up? Only respond if you have answers. Also @CJRACER this is a help topic. Use Blizzy’s guide for a timer, and if you need more help, let us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please stop this please

Dude. I’ve been noticing your behavior, and I just got back, and yeah. Your being off topic. You don’t have to add gasoline to the fire. Like, stop. Stop making Off-Topic Post. Its annoying.

We’re just trying to keep the community without clutter, please, and I mean PLEASE stop. We only flag your post because it’s off-topic. So just stop.

1 Like

Give the man some mercy, he’s trying to be better (sorry if this is off topic)

2 Likes

If he was actually trying, there would not have been further conflict today. The best thing to do would be just to ignore it…. It seems to me that he is trying to start a problem, so best not fuel the fire I guess like Txme_Lxss said

2 Likes

Can we stop this argument?
If they post off-topic we flag done
People have gotten demoted because of this argument

2 Likes

@Blizzy, sorry if this is off-topic, but do u know who moderates the Wix site? I need to ask them something urgently.

I thought everyone had gotten over the argument.?

2 Likes

I ran out of likes so :heavy_plus_sign: :one: to Foxy

4 Likes

Apparently but now… unless its relevant to helping, then…
STOP REPLYING! NO MORE! NO MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE! ANY POST FROM NOW ON WILL BE FLAGGED AS ITS FUELING AN ARGUMENT. Thank you.

any post now cause those 2 just posted but they already were typing, is not allowed now.

1 Like

WhereIsMyHat is a mod, but i forgot most of the rest

2 Likes

i did to lol :slight_smile: thank you

Karl. BUT DO NOT NOTIFY HIM. HE’S OFFLINE
AND STOP BEING OFF TOPIC

2 Likes

K that’s all I needed to know. Sorry to get so far off-topic. Have a great day! I gotta go now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.