How to make boss attacks!

(credit to @Eeveeborg for her boss attack guide)first you need a delayed repeater that stops when the sentry boss is defeated and starts either when they enter the area or starts on gamestart then link that repeater up to a trigger that cannot be stepped on or seen and has block code like this
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.42.30 AM
then for the attacks which will be the main focus ( you can make any attack just make it so that it starts when recieving on a channel that broadcasts from the block code from before)
so here we go we will start with the attack stomp now for the attack stomp indicator first you want 3 barriers no collision and a zone place that next to the barriers for now like this
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.47.16 AM
depending on the order you want the barriers to disappear in you will make a channel for each barrier to appear and disappear on like (stomp 1 stomp2 stomp 3) and then make a trigger like with settings like this
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.49.18 AM
then place a wire repeater with a delay to animate it then place another trigger (depending on how much phases the indicator goes through u will need a trigger to activate each phase of the attack first animating the barriers) and the at the end put 2 new triggers with end attack and end attack 2 now this is where we get back to the zone from earlier put these settings on it
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.54.15 AM
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.54.29 AM
and then place a respawn and link the zone up to that the end product should look like this
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.56.43 AM
Screenshot 2023-10-23 9.59.05 AM
now for the fire breath attack
(optional you may stack the sentries to make it tougher but make sure to make the sentries health high) place a sentry with settings like this

and then make 2 trigger and a wire repeater with delay set it for 5 second delay on the wire repeater and make the trigger trigger on receiving firebreath and make the second trigger stop the fire breath attack on end firebreath here are the setting of both and a picture to make it simpler

Screenshot 2023-10-23 10.06.29 AM
now you have a firebreath attack now for the laser attack which is same as the firebreath system just with the laser channels (you can make the lasers position be however you want just make sure their not active on gamestart) and that is all tell me if i need to edit anything i was being lazy with this guide

2 Likes

Can you credit my guide?

woops uhh my bad i forgot to check if i needed to credit any guides

Nice guide!

Nice job! This is actually pretty cool!