How to Make Blizzian Hide-and-Seek

My view on the naming system is that you should only use it if A. You made a common thing different than someone else, or B. You made something, and realized after publishing that someone else did it first.

Naming this “Blizzian” would be valid as I’m Pretty Cool already made another guide about Hide-and-Seek.

1 Like

Oh well. I’ll stop naming things Tamian unless I need to.

Sure why not

tamian gimavenger
  • yessir
  • nah
0 voters

Time to update the picture again! Sorry I have been inactive, I have been picking up hobbies rapidly.

1 Like

@Dragontamer The poll gives it’s judgement.

Hey, I will just edit because (if I can) because you forgot to remove the default text in the drop down! On the 1st one

i have no idea what you mean by this: Place a teleporter, with the Group it belongs to as Seeker_Chamber or anything else, and the one that it aims to as Hider_Chamber or anything else. Also, we will make it so that after the time is up, the hiders will be unable to move or hide anywhere else, and the seeker can go to the Hider Chamber(Credit to
@Im_Pretty_Cool
). Place a Wire Repeater and set the delay to however many seconds you want the hiders to be able to hide.

Are you confused about the teleporters?

my mistake i read it wrong i thought it said spawner not teleporter

1 Like

but i do need some help so could someone j o i n so i can figure this out idk if i did it wrong

Hey, j0in codes are not allowed on the forum, go to the wixsite instead.

ok im waiting to be approved

im in the code sharing thing

Nice, you’ll have to wait for an admin to admit you. Now time to stop being off topic, great guide, @Blizzy !

Teleporter 1:

Teleporter 2:

bump because i saw the link get posted and because it can be bumped

1 Like

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Maybe look behind those trees...

You found the bump!!!

<#TeamTrees!>

3 Likes

This makes no sense pls make a newbie guide because I only made maps for 1 month

I would suggest not making this then. There are literally hundreds of things you can make, and Blizzian Hide-and-Seek is just one of them!

2 Likes