How to make berry orchid and fruit bushes!

This is the last topic I am making before I leave for summer. :crossed_fingers:

Different orchid trees

When you make the orchid, you have to go with the colour scheme. Making the cherry blossom tree, I suggest using the pink tree, ( any look ).
Screenshot 2024-05-06 3.07.33 PM
Since there is a cherry blossom emoji, you decorate the tree with it :cherry_blossom:.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 3.09.44 PM
Making multiple of these can result in decor or a huge orchid of blossoms.

To move on to the apple orchid, you get out the green tree.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 4.47.22 PM
Decorate that tree with apple emojis :apple:
Making an orchid, you need multiple. Same applies for the orange trees.

boom!

Berry Bushes

I decided that for this, I should just do berry bushes! These are the berries I decided to use:
Screenshot 2024-05-06 5.18.24 PM
Using these, you can layer them to make the berries look like they are on the bushes like so:
Screenshot 2024-05-06 5.23.49 PM
Then you have your fruit and berry farm stuff!

Hope you enjoyed the guide… should I make a vegetable decor farming?

Should I?
  • Yes!
  • Nah
  • Don’t attempt it… not worth it.
0 voters
4 Likes

But for the orchid trees, doesn’t this guide: guide already cover most of the trees?

2 Likes

As spring-themed as this guide is, it’s good at preparing me for summer!

1 Like

yeah… I guess it does but mine that I was making here is for a farm like orchids.

1 Like

Awesome! I love the theme!

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration, I’ll definitely add this to some of my maps! I hope you have a great summer vacation!

2 Likes

this is cool!
but yes, as @THEHACKER120 said, alot of the things that were covered in this guide i had also covered in my other guide. (and yeah, i know its for an orchid but its basically the same thing, just more of them. and also an apple tree.)
i don’t mind that you included the same things as i did, but remember to always check if something has already been made before making a guide. (im sure you already know that, but still).
thanks!

also, vegetable farm decor sounds awesome!

1 Like

Why did you have to make the decoration tag