How to make another helicopter (Transport helicopter)

Yes, the title is correct for another helicopter, but this one is different, Let’s say you have a regiment of over 1000 troops in war, you need to be able to move them efficiently, but there is a problem, all the transport trucks are full! well now with this (Kinda) simple guide, you can move by air and drop down on the enemies without them knowing (Emberwall military are not responsible for any casualties from jumping out of the helicopter and getting hurt mid-air, exploding with the helicopter when the gas tank is shot, or jumping without a parachute Looking at you kyle!) With that out of the way, let’s begin

Step 1.
You will need a lot of barriers (Pick a color, any color) and orient them like this

Step 2.
Get some more barriers, rotate them, and place them like this

Step 3.
MORE BARRIERS!!! (Orient them like this, and yes, I added outlines to make it easier)

Step 4.
EVEN MORE BARRIERS!!! (Same as step 3)
Screenshot 2024-03-01 11.37.55 AM

Step 5.
Are we done? We’re done, you will now need metal poles, tinted black, and arrange them like this (Hi supervisor)

Step 6.
Add finishing touches, like windows, wheels, C̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ I mean Company name, and any other thing your little gim heart desires (We will sue with any modifications made to it :blush:)

AAAAAAAAAAND we are done, I hope this helps some people and now every vehicle can go farther with the new F̶a̶u̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k I mean improved gas tank!
Also here is my reference image
Screenshot 2024-03-01 11.14.34 AM

5 Likes

noice guide added art

Thanks!

1 Like

NICE GUIDE! hey we both are great at vehicle art, maybe soon wanna do a co-op?

1 Like

YES! I would LOVE to do a collab with you!

2 Likes

some tips to improve
tints help
you should probably turn off shadows

Yeah, give me a few, and i will fix the shadows

1 Like

my art/vehice guides are always titled “How To Make A Detailed _______”

sneak peak :wink:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
(can’t wait to see that guide!)

1 Like

you seem very exited :slight_smile:

I am very exited for it, I need some props for my tag game, so that will be very helpful

1 Like

i mean the colab, yu we vewy exited

And (if we do a collab) If you could make a wiki (Been here for over 200 days yet no TL3!) after we decide what vehicle, you could send me your Gmail (or we can talk on discord) so we can communicate better

ok, but if its voice chat im fine wt revealing me voice, are u (lets get on topic)

I’m fine as well (agreed, back on topic)

Nice guide, @Coffee!
This is great! You could sort of make this sort of like a series–
like, How To Make Helicopters—Transport Version :helicopter: or something…
:bear: CALIFORNIA APPROVAL™ :bear:

About the Regular thing, you would have to be at least active every 100 days, visiting 50% of them, (exactly 50 days) or it could be not as long…(still very active though) and have all of the other requirements…
Back on topic about that…

@Caternaught and @California_Love, I have checked all the guides, been active for over 150 days, and still nothing (I think someone went and flagged a lot of my posts for no reason, but that still doesn’t explain why no TL3) (And yes, back on topic)

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
  • These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.