How to make an outside of some buildings! 0/10 { WIP }

I am going to show you some buildings to add to your map!

Boba shop

First, you have to start with the layering to make the shop have character. Make it into a house shape, like this:

( I used concrete, use whatever you want! :wink: )
Then, you need to create the roof. Start by using barriers, to make a pattern like this:

Make it any colour you want! Then, to make the windows, use the window emoji, and for the door, also use an emoji, so it looks like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 8.25.22 AM
Make the sign, use a wooden sign, the rectangle, and make it above the windows. Add a text, and make it a nice font, adding bubble tea to it, :bubble_tea: .
Make it like this and you are done:

WOW… :smile_cat:

Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria

A lot of people said, " Anything " so this is what I came up with. So, first, you make the front of the building. Make it look like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 9.42.15 AM
I used concrete again. Then, to make the top, you need white and red barriers. Make it in a pattern like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 9.51.04 AM
( Code does not work ) Then, you make the door and the windows the same as the boba shop, like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 9.55.15 AM
Then, to make the sign, make a wooden sign above the building, and make the sign say " Freddy fazzbear’s Pizzeria, like this then you are done: Screenshot 2024-02-13 10.05.20 AM

School ( Huge )

This is a school. ( duh… :slight_smile: ) So, you start with a simple design of like, a cartoon school. Like this ( I used concrete again. ) :

The code doesnt work BTW. Then, you add the windows, using an emoji. Make 2 rows of four, just like this:
Then, for the little spot left open, you add a clock, ( Emoji ) just like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-14 8.28.10 AM
Lastly, you add the doors. Make two of them, ( emoji ) just like this and you are done:

Broken-down house

This time, using cracked oak, make a house shape, more broken down like this:

Then, making the roof, you use barriers, and make different types of bricks, like this:

Then add doors and windows and you have this:

Or… just do this:

Yeah…

3 Likes

So… that means I am doing anything? welp… I better get thinking then…

Nice wip, @leo_flowers! I look forward to seeing what you make next!
And it’s weird but funny that it says, closes in sixteen years.

3 Likes

Yep. Closes in sixteen years. :slight_smile:

Wow.:open_mouth: :open_mouth: cool
Please do all

1 Like

Is your pfp the duolingo bird? Wow.
The darn thing harasses me to practice more Spanish… :sob:

Sorry for being off-topic. You should do all of them.

10 Likes

It’s fine @California_Love,

You don’t have to apologize.

1 Like

make a mc Donalds @leo_flowers

1 Like

I should make some fast food things too… :thinking:

I added the pizzeria :slight_smile:

Amazing!
Beautiful!
Absolutely Stunning!

2 Likes

ADVENGERS mini tower.

HI! This is the duolingo bird. Have you done your Spanish practice?

Nice guide. I can’t wait for more!

Nice Duolingo profile picture @Car189!

Awesome guide! Maybe you should ask a regular to create a wiki for you, so you can infinitely edit it, for a infinite amount of time.

I know you mean well but they have 30 days of editing time and not every single guide should be a wiki, especially by someone else. It defeats the whole purpose of the Original Guide.

2 Likes

Yeah, but just in case they wanted to add lots of shops.

Thx!
First complement!

1 Like

His name is Duo!!!

1 Like