How to make An Item Dropper (For Bedwars - Difficulty: 🟨)

Okay, that makes sense.
Although i wanted it to be my first hard guide ;-;

5 Likes

There is nothing wrong with making easy to medium guides (said by someone who makes easy to medium guides).

2 Likes

There is a difference between writing the block code, and copying down the block code. If the person following the tutorial doesn’t need to understand the block code, and is just copying it down, then the less blocks used (even if the blocks perform advanced things, and use advanced concepts) the easier the guide will be. However, if the goal is for the person following the tutorial is to have them understand the block code, the simpler the block code is, and the less advanced the concepts it makes use of are, the easier it is.

8 Likes

Agreed! Difficult guides are great, but without the easy knowledge-building guides, nobody would understand the hard ones. Plus, most of the forum guides are in the green to orange range, and few are red and above.

5 Likes

Bumping

1 Like

the thing works YES thank you for making this now i can try to make bedwars :bed:

2 Likes

Welcome to the cheese gang!

2 Likes

yes i am with the king cheese i made him a :crown:

2 Likes

Am I in the cheese gang?

1 Like

idk i think you need cheese profile pic

2 Likes

Your alt has a cheese pfp tho, so i guess that counts.

5 Likes

The official resignation of @mysz from the bird group…

:cry:

4 Likes

New pfp?

2 Likes

I just remembered that @GimAi is coming back tomorrow.

2 Likes

I can be a cheese bird, you don’t know.

2 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

Yep, handdrawn as always.

1 Like

when was mysz a bird???

1 Like

Early June, before he started switching his profile every week or so. We looked so alike, people got us confused! Sadly, those innocent days of youth are over.

1 Like

what bird was he? A penguin?

1 Like