How to make An Item Dropper (For Bedwars - Difficulty: 🟨)

@anythinger bro, you’re exploding my mail with edits, please stop

3 Likes

??? Just clear them all.

4 Likes

What’s the general idea of the item dropper?

5 Likes

All I do is add resolved and ideas, because you don’t. If you don’t like notifications, then just add the tags yourself. I’m just trying to keep the community cleaner.

9 Likes

You can disable email notifications.

5 Likes

Still WIP…

5 Likes

Oh sorry, i forgot to finish this…

3 Likes

@here

The guide…it’s done.

4 Likes

Awesome guide! I might implement this to a game I am working on.

3 Likes

The poll’s a tie…
Which difficulty is true?

2 Likes

Well the block part of the Item Dropper is a bitt complicated so I think that really makes it harder and then when you make the Item Dropper it uses many devices and that also is complicated. Hence, I would put it to a hard level.

4 Likes

You have to remember though, the block code is pretty simple and there aren’t that many devices. Easy or medium should do it.

5 Likes

Well, there are 3 voters and it’s seperate, so i don’t know which difficulty to choose.

2 Likes

True. So then medium maybe.

4 Likes

Wait, why is this easy? Doesn’t it count as block coding?

3 Likes

Ya I have no idea either. I would just wait maybe?

4 Likes

Oh and also I found out that if you just go in and out it will instantly give the person the item so they wont have to wait the 5 seconds.

4 Likes

They don’t need to wait for 5 seconds, it’s 0.5, so it’ll instantly give the item.

4 Likes

All the block coding does is pick a random number between 1 and 1000 (which could be simplified to 1 through 4), which isn’t a very complicated concept. Concatenation could also be used to simplify it further, which would make the design even simpler… all you’re really doing here is making a zone, linking it to some item granters, and using a script to grant the player random items, which is a fairly straightforward game mechanic to design.

It’s probably not the first thing a new user would make, so you don’t have to set the difficulty to 1 or 2, but it isn’t particularly complicated either (plus it’s explained well, which makes it even easier to implement into a reader’s game :p) - if you want my opinion, I’d put the difficulty around 3 or 4.

9 Likes

Oh… I put 5 seconds like the guide said and it still gave it right away…

3 Likes