How to make An Item Dropper (For Bedwars - Difficulty: 🟨)

@anythinger bro, you’re exploding my mail with edits, please stop

4 Likes

??? Just clear them all.

5 Likes

What’s the general idea of the item dropper?

5 Likes

All I do is add resolved and ideas, because you don’t. If you don’t like notifications, then just add the tags yourself. I’m just trying to keep the community cleaner.

10 Likes

You can disable email notifications.

7 Likes

Still WIP…

5 Likes

Oh sorry, i forgot to finish this…

4 Likes

@here

The guide…it’s done.

5 Likes

Awesome guide! I might implement this to a game I am working on.

3 Likes

The poll’s a tie…
Which difficulty is true?

3 Likes

Well the block part of the Item Dropper is a bitt complicated so I think that really makes it harder and then when you make the Item Dropper it uses many devices and that also is complicated. Hence, I would put it to a hard level.

4 Likes

You have to remember though, the block code is pretty simple and there aren’t that many devices. Easy or medium should do it.

5 Likes

Well, there are 3 voters and it’s seperate, so i don’t know which difficulty to choose.

3 Likes

True. So then medium maybe.

4 Likes

Wait, why is this easy? Doesn’t it count as block coding?

4 Likes

Ya I have no idea either. I would just wait maybe?

4 Likes

Oh and also I found out that if you just go in and out it will instantly give the person the item so they wont have to wait the 5 seconds.

4 Likes

They don’t need to wait for 5 seconds, it’s 0.5, so it’ll instantly give the item.

5 Likes

All the block coding does is pick a random number between 1 and 1000 (which could be simplified to 1 through 4), which isn’t a very complicated concept. Concatenation could also be used to simplify it further, which would make the design even simpler… all you’re really doing here is making a zone, linking it to some item granters, and using a script to grant the player random items, which is a fairly straightforward game mechanic to design.

It’s probably not the first thing a new user would make, so you don’t have to set the difficulty to 1 or 2, but it isn’t particularly complicated either (plus it’s explained well, which makes it even easier to implement into a reader’s game :p) - if you want my opinion, I’d put the difficulty around 3 or 4.

11 Likes

Oh… I put 5 seconds like the guide said and it still gave it right away…

3 Likes