How to make an Impostor among us character

Here’s how to make an Impostor character.

body

First, the body. So, for an Impostor, we’ll have the mouth open, so we need to different pieces. Also make sure that there is no border line. Set your visibility to 1.

head

Then, we need to round out the head, so use a circle and attach it to the upper part of the body.

teeth

Now, add the teeth, white and for the triangle, what you have to do is take the rectangle and have one of the corners point out in the mouth, like teeth.

Now change the color to white.

Now, repeat, also, now, as you can see, the white block is showing, so to stop this, just set the white barrier block to the back. You might have to check the barrier one by one before you can find the white block, but after that, you should find that you have one teeth!

This is what the Impostor should look like after the other teeth are added.

backpack

Now you need to add the backpack, so use 2 different blocks, since the backpack needs to bend with the body.

windshield

Now for the windshield, for this, use the rectangle.

Now, you can add secondary colors, to add a sort of light bouncing off thing, but for now, we’ll keep it like this. So mistake on my part, just shorten the bottom part of the body.

legs

Use two rectangles for the legs.

border

Now, for the border lining, use the same barriers, colored as black, but make it just a tad bit bigger.

That’s an Impostor for you, and if you want, you can make the striker thing in it’s mouth.

Impostor striker in mouth

Basically, bunch of things green rectangles.

Now attach it to your Impostor.

Well, that’s it! Hope you enjoyed it! A heart is always appreciated! And compliments!

10 Likes

Barrier Art Collection

You could have just added it to this wiki.

1 Like

Looks great, just a little clunky! But overall, good guide :smiley:

bump to the top! all the way

Dude stop bumping everything after such a short amount of time.

3 Likes

sorry, I’ll stop…my bad :frowning:

I suggest to bump after 2 or more days especially if its your own guide.

3 Likes

bump after only one hour is crazy

4 Likes

understood, I’ll take that into account.

2 Likes

First the likes, now the bookmarks. UGH.

:love_letter: [:white_check_mark:] NYB

bookmarks exist around here :open_mouth: