How to make an avocado

First you get a barrier and make a brown circle then you get another rectangle dark green barrier change the size to make it look like the picture

Add another rectangle by copying and changing the size

Now drag your mouse to select the 2 barriers hover your mouse over he 2 barriers then click “C” and drag it to the other side

Then put your mouse over the slanted piece and rotate it

Add another barrier to both sides

Drag your mouse under the parts then hover your mouse over 1 of the pieces then click “C” and move it to the top

Then rotate the 2 slanted parts

Change the barrier color to light green the fill it make sure the seed is over it if not change it in layers

Sorry for the bad artwork - @D0DG3

2 Likes

I am completely and utterly shocked that no one has made this guide yet. Chat this might be the best guide EVER!

2 Likes

WOW thank you i thought this was bad

is this a guide

1 Like

Yes it is

You can make this also

2 Likes

What?

Two dark green circle barriers,
2 light green circle barriers,
1 brown circle emoji.
Correct?

You can also use the emoji. :avocado:
But great art guide!

I could show ya a trick or 2

yes but to 3d and to easy

1 Like

Tbh you should have put this in @G-Code549’s food wiki. Also this kinda reminds me of the banana guide, which got closed because it wasn’t useful.

well it’s in my guide @Stealthknight2 found it

this is a good guide (i love easy guides/ barrier guides)

he did already… ‘-’

Yeah you can @D0DG3 I don’t Mind!

to make it look better, try turning the transparency to 1 on the barriers, and remove the stroke as well

We don’t need an entire guide on this because people probably won’t need a huge avocado in their games and won’t use this.

3 Likes

This is just barrier art, and you can probably make it smaller, this guide is fine.