How to make an answer question button (Difficulty đźź©)

Uh, why can’t I click on it?

1 Like

You need to click on it while playing I believe?

1 Like

Cool looking map so far btw! :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s my one way out 2

1 Like

sweet! I really enjoy One Way Out maps ;D

1 Like

I also really enjoyed this guide Loot Tables! (Fishing System like Fishtopia) | TUTORIAL | Difficulty : 🟧(Old Forum Repost)

1 Like

Never seen it! Lemme read it really quick!

1 Like

That looks really helpful, but im not working on a fishland, and not planning on it =(

1 Like

@Finn You have to put a link for the questioner for your kit(You have to go to practice mode then copy link of your chosen kit)

1 Like

I thought it had the little pre-view question for testing?

1 Like

Yes, but if you want it to really work, I think you have to.(Also, you can cheat and put a kit that is 100% correct)

1 Like

Hah, i used to actually do that and “Farm” points in gimkit games and it kicked me and my friends out for answering too fast lol

1 Like

Yeah, I spam too(nothing stopped me actually)

1 Like

We should actually stop “chatting”

2 Likes

While your online, can you see if my question is answerable? No one replied to it =(

1 Like

Which question? I don’t know what you’re talking about=(

1 Like

How Do I Make It To Where You Pick Up An Item And A Prop (Barrier) Disappears? There it is!

1 Like

Uh, I think you can make an item shop invisible, put in range of your barrier, make the required item a key, and wire the item shop → barrier, and make it “When Item purchased, hide barrier.”

1 Like

Thats smart, lemme try it out!

1 Like

This is a link that might help: How to add purchasable walls/barriers. (Difficulty: đźź©)

1 Like