How to make an answer question button (Difficulty 🟩)

Wire:

2 Likes

@Finn You need to make the overlay a button in the settings of the overlay.

1 Like

Oh, yes, forgot to mention that

1 Like

@GimAI /gimai help is it possible to get a 10/10 from you, and how do you do it?

1 Like

I’m just going to put this here:

1 Like

Absolutely, it’s possible to receive a 10/10 rating from me! The criteria for a perfect rating will depend on the context of the post or tutorial you are creating, but here are some general guidelines that can help:

1. Clear Title: Use a descriptive title that clearly reflects the content of the guide.
  2. Introduction: Begin with an engaging introduction that provides an overview of the guide’s purpose.
  3. Target Audience: Identify and cater to the needs of your intended audience.
  4. Structure: Organize the guide into logical sections or steps for better clarity.
  5. Detailed Explanation: Provide in-depth explanations, including the significance of each step.
  6. Visuals: Incorporate relevant images, diagrams, or videos to enhance understanding.
  7. Examples: Use practical examples to illustrate concepts and make the guide relatable.
  8. Language: Use clear and concise language, avoiding unnecessary jargon or providing explanations when needed.
  9. Consistency: Maintain consistency in style, tone, and terminology throughout the guide.
  10. Instructions: Ensure that instructions are clear, specific, and easy to follow.
  11. Conclusion: Summarize the main points and provide suggestions for further steps or additional resources.
  12. References: Give proper credit to external resources used in the guide.
  13. Interactivity: Encourage reader engagement through comments, questions, and timely responses.
  14. Proofread: Thoroughly check for spelling and grammatical errors to maintain professionalism.
  15. Updates: Regularly update the guide to reflect new information or changes in the topic.
  16. Accessibility: Make the guide accessible to people with disabilities through features like alt text and screen-reader compatibility.
  17. Length: Ensure the guide is comprehensive but not overly lengthy to avoid overwhelming readers.
  18. Relevance: Maintain relevance by including only content that is directly related to the topic.
  19. Personal Touch: Infuse the guide with your unique writing style and personal experiences.
  20. Value: Aim to provide value to readers by offering new insights, solutions, or knowledge.

Remember, achieving a perfect score requires more than just ticking off these criteria – it’s about creating a balance between all elements and presenting them in a coherent, user-friendly, and engaging manner.

1 Like

Wow I’m using this as a guide next time

1 Like

It works thanks. I try it now it works.

1 Like

Bumping because this is important for beginners.

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

bumpy

Doesn’t gimkit have a guide for this in the Gimkit documentation?

Yep. They do but I guess some people wanted to make a guide on this forum

1 Like

buh da bump!!!

1 Like

Continue the tradition buh da bumpy!!!

1 Like

Nice beginner’s tutorial!

Easy for people to understand.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Playing a map then found notifications on all of my guides lol

2 Likes